Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

17 hours ago, orca112 said:

Love this modpack and using it ever since. However, it appears one of the mods are causing a bug - specifically when it is raining and your character/vehicle is stationary. You can see the puddle reflections not being static and flickering between three different stages collectively.

With the brighter emergency lights, it also increases the light of taxi signs; there is a fix available and could possibly be added to the modpack eventually? Unless I am mistaken, it should be this one and only affect taxis and their signs, fixing said problem; https://de.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/stock-taxi-without-the-bright-sign#description_tab

Cheers ❤️

Was supposed to add it, but just been lazy. And not sure why the puddle flicker is happening, still being investigated.

I must be openly retarded, but every time I drop the files in the directory, I open Rockstar Social Club and the game updates, and when I join the game is simply the same

@Mahiko

EDIT: My problem is, probably, that I am dropping the update.rpf DIRECTLY INTO THE DIRECTORY, instead of inside the update folder. Trying to fix.

EDIT2: It didn't fix it, whenever I open rockstar it still forces me to update the game.

EDIT3: I was told on GTAW Discord, Support Channel, that you can't mod GTAV if you have it on Rockstar Launcher (you can only mod it if you have it on either Epic or Steam), is this correct?

EDIT4: I have googled and apparently the file that makes the game "update" is the common.rpf, I have managed to succesfuly apply this mod to the game, not pasting the common.rpf one though, but all the other ones (including update.rpf). Am I missing on a lot of it? I see changes in the game, the lights do look way prettier, but I don't know if the common.rpf is a big deal

Edited by Kappaurel
6 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

I must be openly retarded, but every time I drop the files in the directory, I open Rockstar Social Club and the game updates, and when I join the game is simply the same

@Mahiko

EDIT: My problem is, probably, that I am dropping the update.rpf DIRECTLY INTO THE DIRECTORY, instead of inside the update folder. Trying to fix.

EDIT2: It didn't fix it, whenever I open rockstar it still forces me to update the game.

EDIT3: I was told on GTAW Discord, Support Channel, that you can't mod GTAV if you have it on Rockstar Launcher (you can only mod it if you have it on either Epic or Steam), is this correct?

EDIT4: I have googled and apparently the file that makes the game "update" is the common.rpf, I have managed to succesfuly apply this mod to the game, not pasting the common.rpf one though, but all the other ones (including update.rpf). Am I missing on a lot of it? I see changes in the game, the lights do look way prettier, but I don't know if the common.rpf is a big deal

From the top of my head, its a zoomfile for the map, and the Fiji water. Also props to you for trying yourself to fix stuff!

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Mahiko said:

From the top of my head, its a zoomfile for the map, and the Fiji water. Also props to you for trying yourself to fix stuff!

Well, so that's the only things you can't have if you have the Rockstar launcher

If you wanna make a note in the main post for rockstar launcher users Im sure some could use it

As simple as not copy-pasting the common.rpf file

Update for the upcoming days - Going to be introducing some new timecycs, going to fix taxi signs and going to be introducing an optional for the water as it seemingly causes issues at night w. reflections in rain puddles.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2
1 minute ago, Kappaurel said:

@MahikoActually it updates regardless, you need to make a big fuzz every time you open Rockstar Club.

Yeah, rockstar are dicks when it comes to modding 😕 Only solution that may be possible is doing it thru dlc.rpf modding but that's uncharted waters for me.

Just now, Mahiko said:

Yeah, rockstar are dicks when it comes to modding 😕 Only solution that may be possible is doing it thru dlc.rpf modding but that's uncharted waters for me.

Basically every time you open Rockstar Launcher it detects that you changed stuff in the file.

The only work around is 

Open Rockstar, get in RAGE so the RAGE redirect is launched, then you close RAGE, copy-paste the mod, then click on play again. And if you close Rockstar Launcher (not the game itself) you need to do it all over again.

I will use that work around cause I never really need to close Rockstar Launcher but... yeah, shit 🤷‍♂️