Remove the need for 'components' to buy weapon skins

Mahiko

27 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Lets be honest? The entire limit on attachments should be 3 a month not 2. and Skins should not be part of it. Especially since you can not CHECK how the skin looks liuke on the gub prior purchase!

YES!! I was just going to make this suggestion.

I bought some ugly ass skull skin and now I can't buy another one because I bought an extendo mag as well. WTF?

EDIT: Also, what is the logic behind sights being illegal but extended magazines being available for PF owners? If anything it should be the other way around. 

Edited by icarusfeather
9 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

EDIT: Also, what is the logic behind sights being illegal but extended magazines being available for PF owners? If anything it should be the other way around. 

Neither of these things are illegal, as state laws already cover what is illegal.

So go buy gun sights from your local crack dealer.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

There's no realistic logic to it. It got said last night that basically illegal roleplayers don't have enough support, so they had to give them something. So realism be damned, they get things that aren't illegal.

• mj2002 locked this topic