LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

On 4/2/2021 at 4:29 PM, FastMoneyFriday said:

Played on LSRP for years! Forum name was KillianNI. Was with Brown Pride, 424 Kilo Block, Redrum Mafia Piru, Delroy Wilcox, Choppa City Souljas, Meadows DTO and a few more. 

I remember that name in DWA. I was Hyperactive at the time in DWA early days playing as Carmelo Bryant and Antwan Suon. 

Played NG:RP for along time. Started in 2011 stopped in 2015-16 maybe then moved to LSRP after being banned for someone hacking my account(It was an admin at the time that stole multiple accounts, not sure if someone recalls that), admins literally ignored all my ban appeals and after 5 months when I made a new one Lewis(one of the head admins If I recall correctly) said they forgot about me and I got unbanned. Once I entered the server all my money which was over 300m, my houses were gona, cars were gone. Made a refund request they said they don't refund stolen account. Flipped my middle finger and departed to a real roleplay server called LS:RP

NGG:

Did most of my time in Law Enforcement Agencies, LSPD & FBI.
LSPD Captain under Richard Vane

Agent of Internal Affairs under Michael Fox and Nick something, he was a crazy one, can't recall his name correctly. 
Deputy Sheriff under Shawn Edwards
NOOSE Elite Operative under Keria
Army Sargent under Zach Chambers

Other minor stuff which I can recall correctly like the secret service and stuff, but that only lasted for a few months.. 

On LS:RP I spent sometime in LSPD, achieved officer but didn't play as much as I did in NGG.

Name was Clyde Gunner

Click Clack BBS is BACK 

Edited by Killimanjaro
On 4/7/2021 at 7:24 AM, Raymond said:

I was Raymond Arevalo then CK'd came back as Sergio Martinez and eventually joined Mongols MC under Jord Drum 🙂 ( Taifun ) 

Thought you said you were Jord Drum for a second. Fucking Taifun.

Also, hi. Nice to see some of the shitheads migrated to here.

Edited by cb1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic