Mod Launcher - Rage 1.1 [DLC.RPF FILES ONLY!]

SkaliX2

15 minutes ago, Fergie said:

Pretty sure the mod launcher is broken. Now the game crashes with a corrupt game data error whenever I try to inject the mods using this launcher. 

rip

What size are the mods you're trying to load and are you on an SSD or HDD? This mod launcher is pretty slow the way it works and if the files are too big it won't load fast enough before it launches the game which then causes this error. 

Or one of the files you're trying to load isn't encrypted, it's either of those most likely.

25 minutes ago, Rease said:

What size are the mods you're trying to load and are you on an SSD or HDD? This mod launcher is pretty slow the way it works and if the files are too big it won't load fast enough before it launches the game which then causes this error. 

Or one of the files you're trying to load isn't encrypted, it's either of those most likely.

I've re-encrypted the .rpf file as I normally do using Archivefix, so I doubt it's that. The mod is small - just a texture mod. A few MB at best. Also - SSD. The mod loads fine in Singleplayer using the mods folder via OpenIV. It just doesn't work and crashes with Rage using the mod launcher.

Edited by Fergie
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Marksman said:

So this doesn't seem to work on 1.1 anymore? I recall it working previously on the test server, and it's always worked on 0.3.7, but now it no longer works for 1.1.

I tested it and apparently it doesn't.

Edited by bizkit
  • 2 months later...
  • Monster. locked and unpinned this topic