Culver City Boys 13

3 hours ago, RSZach said:

damn, nice shooting video, how many of those kills you get reported for?

How much hatred and toxicity a person needs to have in order to post such a comment on others' faction thread?

Stop derailing the dudes' thread and let them do what they're doing, you can't just show up from nowhere and start throwing flames at others with those assumptions especially when you were never at any of those scenes, so you don't really know what must've lead to those shootouts in the video. All I'm seeing is a dude who's nothing but butthurt showing his toxic side on others' thread because he doesn't like them, if you don't like someone just keep that to yourself no need to act aggressive.

I personally knew the dude, and he's always been one of the best roleplayers I've roleplayed with during my time on here. Yes, he shoots but with a proper reason, not trigger happy but if he likes making videos on Youtube then what's wrong with that? Maybe you just need to start minding your own business and leave them alone to what they're doing, that would save both of you lots of headaches and back-and-forth arguments, wouldn't it?

On a side note, SCREENS ARE FLAMES BROS keep them coming

Edited by Guest
25 minutes ago, Uriz said:

How much hatred and toxicity a person needs to have in order to post such a comment on others' faction thread?

Stop derailing the dudes' thread and let them do what they're doing, you can't just show up from nowhere and start throwing flames at others with those assumptions especially when you were never at any of those scenes, so you don't really know what must've lead to those shootouts in the video. All I'm seeing is a dude who's nothing but butthurt showing his toxic side on others' thread because he doesn't like them, if you don't like someone just keep that to yourself no need to act aggressive.

I personally knew the dude, and he's always been one of the best roleplayers I've roleplayed with during my time on here. Yes, he shoots but with a proper reason, not trigger happy but if he likes making videos on Youtube then what's wrong with that? Maybe you just need to start minding your own business and leave them alone to what they're doing, that would save both of you lots of headaches and back-and-forth arguments, wouldn't it?

❤️

30 minutes ago, Uriz said:

love u