Inmates should be able to access phone commands while in jail.

2 hours ago, Sergi said:

Consideration has been given to using cell phone jammers inside of prison walls to render them ineffective. The practice of jamming cell phone signals is illegal in the United States. Exceptions to this law have been considered for prisons, though there is concern that a cell phone could be a guard's lifeline in a crisis, and other rescuers may need to use them for communication.[6][13][14]

makes no sense for them to have them ICly, unrealistic and takes away from rp.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:42 PM, Shekh said:

support. idk why people are using realism as a defence when i literally follow snapchat accounts of people in prison lmao. they legit sneak smartphones and iphone 10s up their asses.

lmaoo this cracked me up b/c of how true it is

We've got inmates making TikToks IRL. Access to the commands shouldn't be revoked, if somehow a phone does get in (and I'm sure it's not gonna be easy b/c TTCF's a max. detention facility too), the script shouldn't be a reason causing intervention in an RP that's not breaking any rules. I support this.

Edited by Dios
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It would make more sense if they had a Telephone Booth. Although, if they want cell phones, they need to smuggle it in somehow. I'm not sure if the current script allows it. But, allow them to smuggle in phones and officers can confiscate and both sides should be happy.

• mj2002 locked this topic