Ability to unlock safes more easily if you know the code

Raindance

Currently anyone has to go through the safe cracking minigame even if they know the code of the safe, except the owner. Especially when you got a safe with a tough lock it takes some time to unlock the safe which is annoying for players using a safe to store items in to sell at their bizz cause it means the customer of the store will have to wait quite a bit if the employee retrieving items from the safe still has to unlock it. And since there's no way for employees to access items stored in a bizz linked property, using a safe is my only alternative.

So my suggestion is to maybe add a command where the player can enter the code once and it'll stay saved on that character or something, so they can simply unlock the safe by pressing Y > UNLOCK SAFE just like the owner can. That, or add a command for the owner to give out "Safe perms"

Edited by Raindance
  • Upvote 3
5 hours ago, lostlk said:

the safe minigame already makes no sense, there's very little chance you'd 'crack' a modern safe without literally drilling in and seeing the pins. I support the shit out of this.

Honestly yeah, make some item like a hand drill necessary to break into safes, but leave the cheaper safes able to crack

19 hours ago, lostlk said:

the safe minigame already makes no sense, there's very little chance you'd 'crack' a modern safe without literally drilling in and seeing the pins. I support the shit out of this.

I agree with this, and it would be nice to share safes properly.

• Wuhtah locked this topic