Have tow truck drivers take cars to the impound lot instead of PD

Trupiano

I'd like to see a contracted company who're passionate about this type of roleplay try spark something up with SD and PD.

I'm sure if the interest in the roleplay is there the development team will be willing to make any script accommodations needed.

15 hours ago, Tseard said:

I'd rather have it that either the current garages are being approached by the government or they approach the government and get a contract started. This can all be done IC by either the two. At the end, we can't force people to do this job, this has to be done with people who are motivated to get this task.

I agree with this completely, which is why I suggested that a command be present for us to 'mark' vehicles available for impound. Let's say the LSSD has signed a contract with Ray's Garage & Towing out of Davis. A radio channel frequency would be made available for both Ray's mechanics' and LSSD deputies. A deputy would be able to call over the radio for a tow, and have someone respond. The deputy would then be use his little command near the target vehicle to allow the mechanic to take the vehicle and impound it. 

Now, whether or not someone is capable of doing such job professionally, is up to the towing business owner. A legal faction leader would be most inclined to hire a towing company known for its reputation of hiring good, experienced professionals, than a company that hires just anyone off the street. This would also generate competition amongst business owners to hire the best of the best.

• mj2002 locked this topic