Chamberlain Varrio Tortilla Flats XIII

15 minutes ago, Slimeball said:

Real cut throat surenos

I truly can't tell if this is an attempt at sarcasm but whether it is or isn't, you aren't wrong. There are some members of this faction who are, indeed, cut-throat, and others (like my char and many others in my screens) who are young and/or recent arrivals to Chamberlain, and as such are only now being exposed to the realities of gang life and simply getting a taste for things.    

Keep checking in on this thread to follow the development of these younger characters because their players are taking the time properly and realistically portray young teens in the hood being introduced to the criminal lifestyle.  Like the older members portraying a more grim existence due to their personal experiences within CVTF, these younger characters will become cut-throat in due time, too.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Taina said:

I truly can't tell if this is an attempt at sarcasm but whether it is or isn't, you aren't wrong. There are some members of this faction who are, indeed, cut-throat, and others (like my char and many others in my screens) who are young and/or recent arrivals to Chamberlain, and as such are only now being exposed to the realities of gang life and simply getting a taste for things.    

Keep checking in on this thread to follow the development of these younger characters because their players are taking the time properly and realistically portray young teens in the hood being introduced to the criminal lifestyle.  Like the older members portraying a more grim existence due to their personal experiences within CVTF, these younger characters will become cut-throat in due time, too.

Sarcasm? I would never, I was once apart of Flats when Modesty was in control of it, I'm glad this is still going. Keep it up! 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Soup locked this topic