Jump to content

ULTRABET - Winners choice


Guest

ULTRAPOLL  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name :  Vincent Capelli

Match : Leverkusen - Werder Bremen

Your bet : 1

Bet amount :  1000$

 

Name :  Vincent Capelli

Match : Osasuna - Real Madrid

Your bet : 2

Bet amount : 1000$

Edited by Cavs
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Cavs said:

Name :  Vincent Capelli

Match : Leverkusen - Werder Bremen

Your bet : 1

Bet amount :  1000$

AUTOMATED REPLY from U-BOT :

Bet successfully placed.

31 minutes ago, Cavs said:

Name :  Vincent Capelli

Match : Osasuna - Real Madrid

Your bet : 2

Bet amount : 1000$

AUTOMATED REPLY from U-BOT :

Bet successfully placed.

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, keinanW said:

Name :  Keinan Walker

Match :  RB Leipzig vs Dortmund

Your bet :  2

Bet amount : $5000

AUTOMATED REPLY from U-BOT :

Bet successfully placed.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Cavs said:

Name :  Vincent Capelli

Match : Leverkusen - Werder Bremen

Your bet : 1

Bet amount :  1000$

AUTOMATED REPLY from U-BOT :

Bet has been LOST.

11 hours ago, Cavs said:

Name :  Vincent Capelli

Match : Osasuna - Real Madrid

Your bet : 2

Bet amount : 1000$

AUTOMATED REPLY from U-BOT :

Bet has been LOST.

8 hours ago, keinanW said:

Name :  Keinan Walker

Match :  RB Leipzig vs Dortmund

Your bet :  2

Bet amount : $5000

AUTOMATED REPLY from U-BOT :

You have WON 15500 $

Link to comment
  • Karner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...