Make underage E-RP against the rules

Yoak

11 minutes ago, Dannii said:

In my country, 16 y/o is minimum #uk.

Sooo.. I don't see anything wrong with having a relationship with another person who's also aged 16 IC. 

It's 13 where I'm for but you don't see me pretending to be 13yr old wanting to get...nor...just what the fuck already is wrong with you??

• Applaud 1

I think this is something that definently needs to be addressed Oocly by the admins of the server. 

As for In-character, people will do it regardless of whether or not its a rule or not, because they have the privacy of their apartment/house. Does this make it right? No lol, chances are the person role-playing the minor is actually an adult IRL which makes me believe they're just feeding into a sick sexual fantasy of wanting to fuck someone who isn't of age. 

3 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

It's 13 where I'm for but you don't see me pretending to be 13yr old wanting to get...nor...just what the fuck already is wrong with you??

Let's not start arguments okay? That's really immature for you to comment on that.

All I'm saying is that it's part of my development.

So you think for example, if I'm sixteen right now in real life, and I have a relationship with another sixteen year old and be sexually active, that this is somewhat wrong? I'm sorry to say this, but both the United Kingdom and America are not third world countries. Hence being, nothing wrong with this.  

My mother told me if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say at all... ?

8 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

Bruh- you're acting like a freak. It's her/his choice, what are you on about? No arguments asked. It's her choice, if you have any problem with E-RP (just don't do it and deny it with OOC perms and if someone intends to do so > report them).

All ERP including minors should be done in a RPG style with minimal details attached , only to establish a fact for further non-sexual story line and to  keep the character development part intact and also not give pervs too much "tools" to act on their fantazies.

Example :

Person 1 /me has sex with person 2

Person 2   /do Agreed.

Edited by Guest
Rephrased
1 hour ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Keep it civil.. As others stated a lot of people lose their virginity around the teen age in high school. It's not "weird as fuck". Be kind to other members of the community instead of calling them weird.

I totally agree. I think this discussion is a big fuss already. Pedophilia is already prohibited and it shouldn't happen. If we talk about Minor x Minor then it should be addressed ICly because a lot of teenagers are sexually active in real life. California laws says that a minor doesn't have sexual consent and I believe that it could be added to San Andreas Penal Code. No one can be forced to ERP, it there's a problem related to that, it should be addressed to the administration.

• Fenrir locked this topic