Add the Western Mallard

KinnyWynny

Short description: Add the Western Mallard, aka the Stunt plane from GTA Online/Singleplayer

Detailed description: The stunt plane is somewhat missing from the very small selection of Aviation options. I don't know why it's a simple one-seater that more importantly gives the option of doing airshows. Unlike most of the other aircraft in the very small selection of GTAW. It's the only airplane built for it. And I personally think it would be a fun addition for the sports community on the server.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: The Western Mallard

How would your suggestion improve the server? Adds the possibility of airshows to be a thing. That's about it.

Additional information: Yeah, this suggestion is a tad bit un-needed. And maybe a handful of players would be affected by it if it were to be added. But if even one airshow is done for the server, I think it would be a positive addition. Besides, it should just be a single airplane added to a dealer. It can't be too difficult. I hope.

@Griz

• Upvote 3

I sincerely believe this could do a lot of good for the aviation community, as well as the server in general. It would allow interested individuals to do both passive role play, immersive role play, and role play that could be exhibited to large crowds. Not just for airshows, but for aesthetic purposes. It's often you see stunt planes flying over non-populated areas, just as an ambiance. It's fun for the pilot, and also cool to watch for the people on the ground. While sync isn't the best for aircraft, it would still be cool to see from the ground. Not to mention, it would add more aviation role play for those who are interested (there are a good amount of us). I hope you consider this addition! 

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Also there's multiple other aircraft that are smaller like the single pilot helicopter. And a buzzard that's for water. Those could be added as well for aeronautic fanatics. Plus they could be slightly cheaper and increase the RP regarding airplanes and other flying things.

• mj2002 locked this topic