LSRP.

Nasty

• 2 weeks later...

I've played LSRP from 2011. 2012-13 were the best years for me. Roleplay was way more creative back then than now. Sadly, I got banned for silly reasons. I kept on playing on new characters anyway, but RP quality begun to be lower and lower

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, Yazum said:

LSRP? What about Habbo Hotel MRPG LOL baby, the real master race. 

Holy shit what a memory dude. When all members of a mafia faction would share the same surname as the Don.

I was Enrico Florenzo on MRPG and Jase Washington around 2010/11 in Murdaville on LSRP.

Those years were so fun. SBF/Murda, Valenti, Kilo Bloc, Ryder, Locotes, Crenshaw, any territory you went into was absolutely booming with great RP.

Edited by Visceral
11 hours ago, Visceral said:

Holy shit what a memory dude. When all members of a mafia faction would share the same surname as the Don.

I was Enrico Florenzo on MRPG and Jase Washington around 2010/11 in Murdaville on LSRP.

Those years were so fun. SBF/Murda, Valenti, Kilo Bloc, Ryder, Locotes, Crenshaw, any territory you went into was absolutely booming with great RP.

LOL fuck Valenti man, good memories. I also loved that we had on habbo like rules room which just had stickies of everything you can and can't do. Great to see how far RP has come.

12 hours ago, Yazum said:

LOL fuck Valenti man, good memories. I also loved that we had on habbo like rules room which just had stickies of everything you can and can't do. Great to see how far RP has come.

-spins out two concealed pistols-

-fires them into your head instantly-

-dead-

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic