LSRP.

Nasty

Chris Dunley -  played with that Brit Soap and his gang. Won't forget that time we kidnapped three officers simultaneously in a very well organized hit... Where is that bloke Soap anyway? 

Also did a good bid in the LSPD about the time Kiril Sokolov became Police Chief. Good times!

Its sad to hear that the community had gone down hill. I wasn't around for the backstabbing of 'Damian' so to speak, but seeing as that community in its prime was because much of his hard work its not hard to see how things fell apart after that. Still, there was some awesome roleplay there in its prime, and I gotta give it my respect - as it very much paved the way for things like GTA World, especially its community, who undoubtedly are mostly here these days.

Edited by Wes4mu089
On 4/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, DRUNKY said:

LSRP was never after Damian and Collins (Marshall too I must say) 

It really pains me to see the very much that made splendid of the community's reputation lose lustre quick as a wink.

❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm from LSRP also. The old SAMP went out of the fashion, so I searched for alternative options and I stumbled onto GTA 5 RP.

I notice more realism onto this community more than on old LSRP and I'm not talking about the graphics, because there are plenty of stuffs to do and GTA 5 brings new era of roleplay. On LSRP it's over now, because people are bored of old graphic game and all they do are just searching for options to do shootouts. I've been playing here for 4 days now and I never saw anyone getting killed, while on LSRP full Idlewood is crowded with corpses.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic