Vehicle Wheel Customization

Short description: 

Simple suggestion really, just a QOL thing for me I suppose. Adding more options for vehicle wheels & tires in the game.

Detailed description:

If this has been suggested before, I didn't find it ( I looked ? ). I've noticed that the options for wheels at an auto garage are mainly "tuner" or "high-end" wheels with low profile tires. There are a lot of vehicle types in this game (muscle cars, trucks, suv's, compacts, etc). I feel it would be great if we had a larger selection of wheel and tire types based on the type of vehicle.

Items to add: Wheel/tire categories to add a deeper level of customization to vehicles. I know this customization exists in the game, just not sure if it's on Rage.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Just helps to create more immersion as a whole. If I buy a muscle car, I want to be able to customize it correctly. Engine/Exhaust/Etc. is all there, but the last thing to complete the "look" is a great set of tires/wheels. If I have a truck, to be able to put more offroad looking tires on it, instead of stock road tires, etc. Creates more customization and just overall adds to the "features" of the server. 

Edited by Polleus

To add to this I'd love to see proper motorcycle wheel customisation fixed, you can only choose the alloys for them and obviously they don't look right and for the most part are bugged, if anything I'd argue wheel customisation for motorcycles is a much better thing on motorcycles then it is cars and trucks so I'd love to see that fixed/added too.

Although this is low priority, I'd love to see this. It adds to the immersion as people can have different rims on their vehicles that look OEM and people won't notice, except now they do cause the tire lettering is forced upon them and looks very tacky on the majority of the cars. I'd also love to see more customization options cause I've seen a lot that's missing. Overall, good suggestion, but low priority.

We need:

Tires styles

Tires colors

Smoke colors

Choose if we want the letters or not

Trims for custom cars (fronts, doors, etc)

Trims colors

Trims items

Trunk stuff for some cars

Hydraulic for some cars

Metallic and iriscent colors

custom steering wheels for the car

an option to go back in the menu

Yeah, I understand this is not super high on the list, but I feel it wouldn't take a lot to add it in either. Just adding this under a QOL change, acknowledging that there are more than just tuner cars that needs tuner wheels and tuner tires as people have talked about. I drive an old Emperor and would love to put some white walls or some other sort of classic rim that would fit the style of the car. I'm sure other people driving classic muscle cars and such would appreciate this addition as well. 

• 2 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic