Sinful Kings Motorcycle Club

OOC: My Sinful Story

So I have role-played for about a decade and a half, in multiple settings and universes, over the years I have dabbled in SAMP, and more recently GTA5 servers, but never quite felt too immersed, however, that has changed a fair bit for me on GTAW and with the Sinful Kings MC.

After a bit of time on the server, and some much needed establishing of my own character, I happened upon the Hen House in Paleto Bay.  I was welcomed by the owner of the establishment, whom made me feel welcome, and engaged with me and my peers in the role-play, taking the time and effort to learn more about the characters (and patrons) themselves.  A few visits later, with some new found comfort with those in the area, my characters skills as a mechanic was recognised and put to use at Tudor Auto’s In Paleto Bay.

OOC, I was aware of the MC itself behind these business, and it was an avenue I was open to for my character.  Becoming a known face in the bar and the auto shop allowed my character to organically become more trusted, and a hang around, starting to ride with the club, and eventually given the shot to join.  The process felt authentic to me (albeit keeping fun as a game should be) I ended up making some good friends both IC and OOC, and joining a faction who was very understanding of my schedule in reality, and did not let it hinder my process too drastically within the gang.  I was measured on the quality of the content I put in, and not the amount of time I could be on.

Many rides and rp scenes later, I am loving my time with a great group of people, all whom seem to uphold a good quality of roleplay and am looking forward to growing within the faction, and welcoming new faces to join us!

I never thought I would RP a biker, but this has been the right mix of gritty realism and good fun for me.  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2
  • KV locked this topic