Remove /condom from command suggestion

Detailed Description: When you attempt to check your contacts through /contacts, the first prompt that the game suggest is for /condom. I understand that some (most) people are here to live out their weird fantasies that they will never get a chance to experience irl but it is just straight up weird. Let me just be able to press tab and get to my contacts quicker instead of having to deal with this nonsense.

Relevant Commands/Items: N/A

How will it benefit the server?: A step closer to making the server more normal. /contacts isn't even on the list of suggested commands while it's one of the most used commands on the server.

image.png?ex=65d50244&is=65c28d44&hm=876

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Akio said:

I'm not for the command persay, but this shouldn't affect your ability to type /contacts ? Unless you somehow forgot how to spell contacts?

Most people type /con and then hit TAB only to be met with the command /condom.

Just now, Elemental said:

Most people type /con and then hit TAB only to be met with the command /condom.

Oh, the lazy route. Gotcha, like I said though either or if the command serves no purpose I don't see why not. 

• Developer
On 2/6/2024 at 8:49 PM, KennyGTA said:

Detailed Description: When you attempt to check your contacts through /contacts, the first prompt that the game suggest is for /condom. I understand that some (most) people are here to live out their weird fantasies that they will never get a chance to experience irl but it is just straight up weird. Let me just be able to press tab and get to my contacts quicker instead of having to deal with this nonsense.

Relevant Commands/Items: N/A

How will it benefit the server?: A step closer to making the server more normal. /contacts isn't even on the list of suggested commands while it's one of the most used commands on the server.

image.png?ex=65d50244&is=65c28d44&hm=876

It will be removed with 3.6 update, along with a lot of command hints fixes. More soon! 🙂