The new taxi driver job is being abused.

Fernando

13 hours ago, Rozi said:

I like driving taxi when i'm bored but I hate that I have to use that shitty taxi car instead of my personal one, so i like this and I don't want it to be changed.

checker-cab-taxi-in-hollywood-los-angele

That's pretty much what you're going to see in LA frequently. That 'shitty' taxi car model is basically realism.

Yes and most of those other taxis work for private firms that have people handling their own calls. Perhaps make your presence more known as a company by promoting it so people remember your number versus the taxi hotline? 

Just now, Maca said:

Yes and most of those other taxis work for private firms that have people handling their own calls. Perhaps make your presence more known as a company by promoting it so people remember your number versus the taxi hotline? 

Wouldn't it be easier to base firms or independent people based on the taxi script? Barely anyone calls taxis, it would be even harder to get people to call you just by wasting tons of money on ads and stuff.

Just now, Rozi said:

Wouldn't it be easier to base firms or independent people based on the taxi script? Barely anyone calls taxis, it would be even harder to get people to call you just by wasting tons of money on ads and stuff.

It would for quality of life, sure, but not for realism. Not every taxi firm uses the same hotline. I've roleplayed a taxi driver on two characters and I've never had an issue with fares! Must be the time you're playing at.

Just now, Maca said:

It would for quality of life, sure, but not for realism. Not every taxi firm uses the same hotline. I've roleplayed a taxi driver on two characters and I've never had an issue with fares! Must be the time you're playing at.

I'm like playing at normal times, like 7-8pm in game and sometimes I've waited even an hour in a taxi or parked in a populated area and no calls came in.