Rule: 15 addition: Shooting automatics from a vehicle/bike

Now that I'm at my PC I'll add my 2 cents; adding more rules for the sake of adding rules isn't it, I don't support the narrative this specific suggestion is pushing but I do understand it however, which is why instead of blacklisting any n all SMG usage, limit it to one SMG holder per vehicle. Adding rules to add rules isn't a good thing, don't punish everyone because a few bad apples can't use common sense. Rules should be a guideline not a dictating narrative in roleplay; thus enabling atleast one SMG holder per vehicle opens up the playing field for fairness on victims on foot, but fairness for the assailants in the car as people on foot also walk around with Tecs and Uzis.

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, marbella mondays said:

Now that I'm at my PC I'll add my 2 cents; adding more rules for the sake of adding rules isn't it, I don't support the narrative this specific suggestion is pushing but I do understand it however, which is why instead of blacklisting any n all SMG usage, limit it to one SMG holder per vehicle. Adding rules to add rules isn't a good thing, don't punish everyone because a few bad apples can't use common sense. Rules should be a guideline not a dictating narrative in roleplay; thus enabling atleast one SMG holder per vehicle opens up the playing field for fairness on victims on foot, but fairness for the assailants in the car as people on foot also walk around with Tecs and Uzis.

your suggestion to fix the meta of a broken script is to keep playing the meta 

👎

• Applaud 1

the way wars are danced around with interior RP and never logging in but to attack? i dont think this is really the issue that needs to be addressed.

if you hop out of a car while ppl defend with ars in interiors? you're are not making it out alive.

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, santa muerte said:

the way wars are danced around with interior RP and never logging in but to attack? i dont think this is really the issue that needs to be addressed.

if you hop out of a car while ppl defend with ars in interiors? you're are not making it out alive.

You should read the RoE, maybe. 

• Naeno locked this topic