How do you even enjoy GTAW?

Jerm124

Hey Jerm here, I have a question how do you even make GTAW enjoyable to play? It feels like I make a character and it gets boring after a while of playing, I currently have two characters I rotate on and one I haven't touched for a while... I honestly feel like I'm out of touch with this RP server because for me it gets pretty boring as it's difficult to make IC connections with people. After all, you either don't have much to offer or too little to offer in terms of status and popularity in the city or people just straight up pretend not to see your chat because "hurr durr chat is moving too Fast" like there are times I've been talking to people and all of a sudden... they didn't see what I wrote when just a few people are talking. Makes me feel like I did something wrong or my character isn't worth talking to. I'm not ranting, just here to get some tips or some sort of lecture on how to enjoy this server don't get me wrong I LOVE this server I don't hate it... at times for me it gets boring a bit later into the day as all I'm doing is driving around endlessly waiting for things to open up and don't icly have anyone to really contact to set things up in terms of RP

Edited by Jerm124
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Jerm124 said:

@Timzii Now say you DONT want to join a faction and be independent. Now see.... that's the problem I'm having.

You'd still need to be within a certain group of individuals in that case... which is harder to find. Depends what you really like doing, or what your goal is.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jerm124 said:

@Timzii Now say you DONT want to join a faction and be independent. Now see.... that's the problem I'm having.

You'll probably find the same in real life, if you really want to be independent and not have a sense of community, you'll feel lonely.

You don't need to be a part of a faction but you can go out of your way to be a regular at places, become friends with the management at businesses etc, it's all networking and is a great tool in the real world too.

I came to this server knowing nobody, found people and made connections.

• Upvote 6