Visible backpacks!

HootiePumpkin

• 3 weeks later...

It is possible I've seen the dufflebags used on another server but it was restricted to FD as part of their gear. Far as I know it requires a custom ped. I don't think the regular ones can use it except the three main characters (For the dufflebag) and the backpack for Michael. 

Edited by Orcaninja
2 hours ago, Jimenez said:

This is not possible, huh? The GT-MP tells us a different story.

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php?title=Bags

No one said it's not possible, the link you sent are not bags, they are parachutes (and some bags), we have to wait for more models of bags to come I guess, unless the community wants the parachutes (and the big duffle bags).

Edited by Exodus
8 minutes ago, Exodus said:

No one said it's not possible, the link you sent are not bags, they are parachutes (and some bags), we have to wait for more models of bags to come I guess, unless the community wants the parachutes (and the big duffle bags).

??

Edited by Jimenez
1 minute ago, Jimenez said:

"the link you sent are not bags, they are parachutes (and some bags)"

??

Yeah, I edited the message after I saw the duffle bags.

I meant backpacks like OP meant, those are not available so we can either wait for such bags or implement these, if the devs want, of course.

Fully support, but I think the amount of grams you can hold on you should change, at the moment you can barely hold anything. 

Also It would be great if you could hold duffel bags full of stuff, then place that bag in your car and all the items stay in it. All visible. Just a thought, don't know if its possible.