Los Santos Insider | Bold allegations against Sheriff Gregory Reznik

Peat

Hwn1Il3.gif

image.png

ALLEGATIONS MADE AGAINST SHERIFF REZNIK

Written by Elijah Higgins - 18th December 2023

On the 14th December 2023 a Facebrowser page popped onto my radar, I'm a sucker for these conspiracy theories and I figured this might lead me down some rabbit holes. The first of the clues gave us three images accompanied with a clue. Two of the images are provided below, the third had no relevance and was just a red herring put in to distract us. I'll spare you the bore of mulling over the information yourself and we'll jump straight into the juicy facts below, or if you'd prefer, you can play some geo-guesser and look over the images to see if you can guess their locations like we had to.

Spoiler

e7Oj4ib.pngdaKwZbY.png

dfxh7Om.png

Above: The first two images + written clue

As you may have guessed, the second location is in Morningwood and luckily for me it was close to the LSI Headquarters so I left the office with my phone and went over there. It was here I met up with what I now consider my scooby doo gang, Leo and Hate, two other Facebrowser users that had found the trail left by the Digital Emissary. We hung around for a little there and checked out the theatre, whilst we didn't find much in terms of clues we did catch a guy photographing us. He soon left in a hurry after we spotted him however he wasn't the greatest mastermind as he looped the block and parked up around the corner only to walk around to us, he tried to convince Leo to go down an alleyway but with me already suspicious of this guy based on his beard and the photo I took Leo smartly refused. That alleyway we'll later come to learn was pretty important though as it held some graffiti.

The graffiti in question was a green code of sorts which when deciphered reads "They are watching". This creeped me out, especially with people out here photographing me on the streets but regardless, for the sake of honest and unwavering journalism I pushed on.

Spoiler

69xGK9x.pngRTK8Tlg.jpg

7m5rut5.png

Above: Picture of myself and Leo at Morningwood + Image of the guy who photographed us + graffiti reading "They are watching"

After reviewing my photo of the guy in the car and finding the vehicle around the corner where he walked from I confronted the guy fully with my suspicions. I grilled him for being involved and later that night he revealed himself in the DMs which I'll share below. These DMs suggested he is bottom of the barrel and has no clue what's going on, even the Digital Emissary page posted about it trying to suggest Nate the "hired lensman" was simply a "pawn in the city's enigmatic tapestry". I wasn't fully convinced as to me it made no sense to post about the Nate Reynolds if he truly was irrelevant to the grand plan this Digital Emissary had.

Spoiler

EB29mBN.png

UdRhXuF.png

BFyCbYn.png

Fcl1ej9.png

Above: DMs from Nate Reynolds + Post from Emissary discrediting Nate

With nothing else in Morningwood I turned to the other picture of the black kid under the sign of "prices too high". Leo had mentioned gas stations earlier to me and he was spot on, it turned out to be Banham gas station. I arrived there and found a plastic bag with a baseball bat, nothing too sinister no blood or anything. I took a photo and sent it to the Digital Emissary in the DMs as proof that I was on the right track, he responded with some strange message but from what I gathered it meant I was on the right trail. 

pVUeWpg.png

Above: DM from Emissary after locating the Banham baseball bat and bag.

No new clues came out till the following day, this was when the Digital Emissary page began to mention the Zancudo River along with an orchard. With my Scooby Doo Gang assembled of Hate, Leo and myself we set off to the County together, sadly we didn't have any Scooby snacks to eat on the ride. Regardless, we arrived and upon getting out the car at the vineyard I hit them with the classic "Let's split up and look for clues." I was clearly the Fred of the group. 

We split up and I came across an orchard of orange trees. I posted a picture of them to the Digital Emissary DMs and he confirmed I was on the right trail once more. He gave me some private clues in the DM suggesting I should check out Route 68, more towards the waters flow. I should focus not only on the orchards and the fruit they bare but also the end of the line, where the consumers would buy them. The fruit stand. We regrouped up at the vineyard carpark and flew down there as fast as we could. 

When we arrived we located a USB drive hidden amongst some of the grass behind the fruit stand. What could it be? What's on this? We had no way of knowing right there so we headed back to LSI and got my laptop to sit in the lobby and figure things out.

Spoiler

z4oay1Y.png

J1sTHJ4.jpg

sPD0wrx.png

Above: Zancudo Clue + Image of Orchards sent to Emissary + Reply from Emissary with new private clues

With laptop in hand back at the office we managed to crack the drive, its contents began to suggest that the Sheriff Gregory Reznik is "the orchestrator of a concealed dance within the corridors of power". It further suggested that beyond the badge there are connections and covert dealings, with the number 555 being the heartbeat of this conspiracy. I still have not found out the purpose behind the 555 but it continues to appear in numerous posts made by the Digital Emissary. 

Screenshots will be provided for your own reading. Do you think there is a hint of truth amongst these claims? I doubt the Sheriff's Department will be looking into it so I encourage all of you to pay close attention to Law Enforcements actions over the coming months. See something strange? I'd love for you to report it to me on Facebrowser.

Spoiler

OEPlOsb.png

7eUvWNR.png

Above: USB documents revealed

After this bombshell the Digital Emissary page went quiet for a day. Following up on this it posted a QR Code which led us to a link for another document with 555 in its title. Curious, I downloaded and started reading into things. The bulk of the document seemed to continue to accuse Sheriff Gregory Reznik of censoring numerous incidents under his jurisdiction. 

Key topics discussed in this document include the following: Lack of transparency, suppressed investigations, intimidation of witnesses. It further went on to identify specific dates of incident reports that had supposedly been tampered with, some of which accuse the Sheriff's Department of being involved in drug trafficking, protection rackets and meetings with contract killers. 

Supposed emails from Reznik provided to me through sources which I cannot disclose suggest that an email was sent to staff regarding the documents. I cannot confirm the legitimacy of this so I urge readers to take this email with a pinch of salt. If this email is in fact authentic, then it would seem as though Reznik is trying to suppress his Department from within, pleading with them to band together and dismiss these claims as nothing but someone with an agenda. 

When I questioned Deputies on the streets of Legion about the legitimacy of the emails one female Deputy informed me that no such email was sent out. That surprised me as the initial reaction of her superior who donned the chevrons was to start telling people to clear and immediately started making towards his vehicle, he didn't seem to want to even acknowledge my question which heightened my own suspicions on the legitimacy of the email.

The email will be available below along with the USB document for your own viewing. Please take the time to read over these serious allegations and if you have any information regarding them get in touch with me on Facebrowser! 

LINK TO THE USB CONTENTS

VvGWstB.png

Above: Supposed email sent by Sheriff Reznik to staff within the Department..

Full Gallery  

hUEtsz0.pngLTKS8x4.png

2U6M6J4.jpgFVzbhq9.png

Edited by Peat
ads broke trying to fix
  • Upvote 10
  • Peat changed the title to Los Santos Insider | Bold allegations against Sheriff Gregory Reznik

Comment:  BenzoBarbie
Name: If there's nothing to hide, then I'm sure Sheriff Reznik would submit wholeheartedly to an IA Investigation to clear his name. The properties listed do exist and do not appear to be selected at random, I would be interested to see the results of an impartial investigation.

Sources also matter, I would be curious who Quantum Vigilence is and what stake they have in this. The SD claims some form of personal animus or "intent to sow discord". But why? What's the point when there's already discord and distrust already sown?

Curious and curiouser. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
8 minutes ago, Al-Malikah said:

Comment:  BenzoBarbie
Name: If there's nothing to hide, then I'm sure Sheriff Reznik would submit wholeheartedly to an IA Investigation to clear his name. The properties listed do exist and do not appear to be selected at random, I would be interested to see the results of an impartial investigation.

Sources also matter, I would be curious who Quantum Vigilence is and what stake they have in this. The SD claims some form of personal animus or "intent to sow discord". But why? What's the point when there's already discord and distrust already sown?

Curious and curiouser. 

Comment: bigusdickusthethird
Name: if that were to happen i would hope the DAO would investigate instead of SD IA. otherwise it'd be another "we've investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing" case.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
45 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

Comment: bigusdickusthethird
Name: if that were to happen i would hope the DAO would investigate instead of SD IA. otherwise it'd be another "we've investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing" case.

Name: BenzoBarbie

Comment: Fair. That'd be ideal. I guess part of me just hopes something occurs rather than us blindly accepting the the Sheriff's theory that we are being manipulated by unknown actors for unknown purposes in order to specifically target him. While I'd rather a DAO investigation, any sort of action taken would be a better result than an attempt at PR spin and them crossing their fingers that this vanishes.

I've got a long memory, a lot of time, and a good amount of energy. I've been researching this myself and will be following up if anything comes of it. Best the investigators get ahead than get thrown off by any kind of reveals later on.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
6 hours ago, Rhelli said:

Comment: Delilah Celestia Quatro Formaggi (The Vixen)
Name: Gregory Reznik is secretly Diana Jones' lizard brother! I'm writing up an exposing article right now!

Name:  Panorama666
Comment: They are literally all lizards!!!! Look at the tail!!!
wNiDiqm.jpg

Edited by Waldur
  • Upvote 3