Where did all the Surenos go?

FOOBACCA

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Why make a thread about this?

These are just IC effects of IC events. The internal fighting and betrayal, resources being stretched across several different factions, and maybe just bad business practices in general have lead to this. It's not like it's dead forever, youre just seeing Surenos in a weakened state. 

Chances are, things might be a little slow until after the holidays too, so just wait around and see how the city changes.

How is it IC effects of IC events when la eme was closed, the emeros characters forcibly CK’d and then the faction was re-raised under new leadership? That’s literally the opposite. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, FOOBACCA said:

How is it IC effects of IC events when la eme was closed, the emeros characters forcibly CK’d and then the faction was re-raised under new leadership? That’s literally the opposite. 

IFM didn't do this randomly or because of an isolated incident. eMe's history is completely full of terrible IC decisions that wouldn't allow them to stay active and the regurgitated roster allowed them to circumvent the consequences of their own actions which lead to eMe's restructure.

Some factions do anything to stay alive and relevant and it goes to show the loyalty lays with the users and maybe not the characters or the gang.

We can also talk about the CK's that were NPC'd by eMe as well instead of performed icly, making the double standard very painful.

When it comes to factions, there is a lot of nepotism and ooc quid pro quo that is ultimately harmful for the health of the faction and the illegal roleplay community.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
52 minutes ago, Beholder said:

IFM didn't do this randomly or because of an isolated incident. eMe's history is completely full of terrible IC decisions that wouldn't allow them to stay active and the regurgitated roster allowed them to circumvent the consequences of their own actions which lead to eMe's restructure.

Some factions do anything to stay alive and relevant and it goes to show the loyalty lays with the users and maybe not the characters or the gang.

We can also talk about the CK's that were NPC'd by eMe as well instead of performed icly, making the double standard very painful.

When it comes to factions, there is a lot of nepotism and ooc quid pro quo that is ultimately harmful for the health of the faction and the illegal roleplay community.

What IC decisions wouldn’t allow them to stay active? Life prison sentences? la eMe is a prison faction, the emeros SHOULD be operating out of prison for the most part, and not out on the streets. In real life they manage to do so from within SHU, when moved to other prisons, and when inside the federal system. 

I don’t really understand what you mean by circumventing the consequences of their actions, maybe you don’t understand the way that the Mexican Mafia operates? Emeros exit the program more often than they enter it, whether it be by dropping out, or by being murdered by one of their own, but that never stops the program. And you cannot murder your way onto the books. The current “restructure” could not have possibly happened by IC means.

I don’t find loyalty to a faction to be a negative trait either. Wouldn’t it be preferential that an umbrella faction was ran by people loyal to that umbrella faction, instead of a sub-faction within it?

Go ahead and talk about CKs that were NPC’d by la eMe, I didn’t realise that occurred. 

MS-13 closes and now Sureno RP is dead? 😂 Terror Town 13, TGS13 & MS-13 were all open, official factions not even 2 weeks ago.

give it until January and there will be another wave of black factions closing and making sureno ones. Call it the circle of life

Edit: @Brink was literally in the correctional facility for like an OOC month before coming out to do outside RP. Its not like they didnt do any prison roleplay.

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 2

Everything has a time of peak interest and least interest, Sur RP, Crip RP, Blood RP, Hoover RP, Skin RP, Wood RP, Norte RP, MC RP, DTO RP etc, you'll have the dedicated Sur/Crip/Blood/Skin/Wood/MC/DTO RPers still running a muck doing their thing, but what grows a scene is peak interest, once there's a decrease in that another scene gains peak interest. It has nothing to do with New or Old EME, in fact the new EME is far better and seems to support the Sur scene w/o bias while the old EME stuck to dealing with people within their OOC circles from what the grapevine says anyways, so that's a good improvement. People  want a boost in black gang rp, hispanic gang rp, white gang rp, they also cry that another genre of rp has a decrease, it's like a never ending annoying cycle of just complaining to complain at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

I did my best when the homies plug and trey went away… 

but as plug stated, IFM supplier was taken away from us & I was mainly a prison roleplayer. I did my best to line shit up and finally serve sureño gangs what they wanted, only to be CKed over a lie that was made up OOC and IC by a member of the IFM team themselves. 

game is game ese…

fb_6e945c50198f58f157cdf8db2e15cd10.png

• Upvote 10
  • Naeno locked this topic