Forum Manipulation

3 minutes ago, Istura said:

Hey, I'm filing a report on you for upvoting your friend's comment. See you in the report section.

Hello @Istura,
Me and my friend both upvoted your comment, because it made us exhale sharply through our noses.
Please note, that this is not an attempt for manipulation.

Best regards,
delux

• Applaud 2
2 hours ago, delux said:

Hello @Istura,
Me and my friend both upvoted your comment, because it made us exhale sharply through our noses.
Please note, that this is not an attempt for manipulation.

Best regards,
delux

Good night @delux & @blanco leopardo
I have already written about 650 words and uploaded 9+ screenshots of this dreadful, intimidating, scary, horrendous, fearful, fearsome, horrible, terrible, awful, horrifyingly wicked, and atrocious act of yours. I will not stand by and let these innocent forumers get manipulated by your Likes, Applauds, and Thanks. Quite frankly, I've had enough of this. I am taking this a step further and reporting it directly to Nervous.

Worse regards,
Istura

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

If I wanted my thread to be flooded with shitposts, I would have posted it in the sewers. You lot not only misread my OP, but ended up proving my point at the same time.

I'm requesting for an admin to lock this thread since it's clearly devoid of braincells and maturity. I hope what happened here further proves my point that we need better rules against this crap.

• Thanks 1
  • Sebz locked this topic