Los Santos Insider | Gruppe 6 Speak Up After Their Officer Kills A Detective To Avenge His Wife

Degu

Hwn1Il3.gif

image.thumb.png.1590d7c17dda56298b70da3b34ea2437.png

Gruppe 6 Speak Up After Their Officer Kills A Detective To Avenge His Wife

Written By Gabriel Stone, 30/09/2023

Gl0lbCA.png

I was invited to speak with David Cooper, Gruppe 6's Training and Recruitment Director as well as his assistant Thurston Howl. The two were keen to share their side of the story about what happened, though they were not present at the time. All those that were involved still remain in investigative hold with the LSSD.

Stone: So! A lot has happened in the last two days. I want to start from the very beginning.

Cooper: Indeed.

Stone: What can you both tell me about that first incident in which one of your officers was shot dead by a detective in Sandy? How did that play out?

Cooper: So, the first incident happened as an armed patrol of ours during routine patrol went to check a client's house, that has an alarm with us. I can show you a list of alarms.

Stone: Please.

Cooper: It shows that the trailer still has an alarm even until this moment right now.

Stone: May I take a picture of this?

Cooper: Feel free.

Stone: Thank you.

48n87s2.png

Cooper: So! As the security officer pulled up in the driveway to check the property, a black suspicious sedan pulled up behind them. A white male jumped out and drew his firearm and started to threaten the security officer to leave his property immediately. The officer in question felt threatened at the moment and called for assistance over their radio.

Stone: Did she depart the property when asked?

Cooper: See, the male kept screaming at the officer to leave. We could only guess that she thought she is about to be robbed as the male was absolutely aggressive and showed no signs that he is actually the owner. Don't forget , he was waving a gun at her. She had not left her vehicle and remained still, not posing a danger.

Stone: And at this time what was she saying? I assume the dashcam caught at least the audio.

Cooper: We will provide it once we're done here.

We have had cases where people pose as owners instead. In such situations, we ask them to show the keys for the property and then we leave peacefully. In this case, this was obviously not possible as the male was being absolutely aggressive and posing a threat. The male kept screaming at our officer to leave. She realises this is escalating and she starts to leave. As soon as she moves her vehicle to drive off, she is shot in the back of her head and murdered from behind, as she is driving away.

Stone: So, he fired on her as she tried to leave? She did nothing more than try to drive away?

Cooper: That is correct. The dashcam clearly shows our patrol vehicle moving forwards, after which the shots are heard.

Stone: And how did this take place in the first place? Is it down to the property owners to let you know that they have moved out or are you automatically notified... how does that work?

Cooper: So, when we install systems in a property and the owners change, the systems remain until their service expires. The new owners can cancel the alarm on their alarm panel immediately if they do not wish to use our services, this all takes less than 10 seconds. As we showed on our tablet here, the property right now still has the alarm — the alarm is still not disabled. We can only guess why this is the case. The alarm has Gruppe 6 logo on it too, that is a crucial detail.

Stone: And let’s be clear here, she was clearly identifiable as a Gruppe Six officer at the time she was shot, correct? uniform, vehicle.

Howl: That is correct. Uniform and Vehicle.

Cooper: Correct, she was wearing our standard uniform.

Howl (in unison): And was in a clearly marked Gruppe 6 vehicle.

Cooper (in unison): And was in a marked G6 vehicle.

Stone: And did you all arrive to this scene in the aftermath then?

Cooper: More on duty units, at the time, had arrived and took care of the situation. Our officer was deceased, or murdered I should say.

Stone: And what was the demeanour of the detective when you arrived? Did he say anything about what he'd done?

Cooper: I was not there personally, another employee of ours was there. From what I was told, apparently the detective said that he felt threatened by our officer and shot them due to the officer trespassing their property and not leaving.

Howl: There is a crucial detail that I wish to say here. Another on duty units at the time had arrived and took care of the situation. Our officer was deceased, or murdered I should say.

Stone: I see. So we skip to the next day now unless there's anything more you'd like to add about the first incident.

Cooper: We just have to point out "murdered", it's the bare truth after all.

Howl: I'd like to add more. If the guy is a detective, why does he not identify as such?

Howl: If he simply showed his badge then the whole situation would've been solved momentarily. He could have simply showed his badge, taken care of the situation calmly without usage of firearms and verbal arguments and everything would've been fine, and they both would've been alive right now.

Stone: An interesting point...Alright for me to move on now?

Cooper: We can move on, yes.

Howl: I would just like to add, There was nothing requiring the detective to scream, yell and wave their gun, and shoot at our guard.

Stone: Alright and moving to the next day... six G6 officers arrive including your CEO, your County Director and Joseph Terry, the husband of the deceased is that correct?

Cooper: That is correct.

Stone: And this was in response to yet another alarm at the address, correct?

Cooper: Correct, approximately at 13:40 another house alarm was received from that same trailer.

Cooper: I can show that too, it's all in our system.

Stone: And again may I take a photo of this?

Cooper: Of course.

AFKYJPy.png

Cooper: All of our available units responded, including Chief Executive Officer Clifford Hunter, Patrol Operations Director Bradey Walker, Public Relations Director Damian Alonso and others, including the deceased female security officer's husband Joseph Terry, who arrived in a separate vehicle.

Stone: Do we know what Joseph's state of mind was in the wake of his wife's passing? How did he seem that day, if you know?

Howl: Joseph's relationship with Eve was unnoticed. We had noticed something has been going on between them after the facts already.

Stone: So it was news to you that they were even married?

Cooper: Indeed...

Stone: And at what point did you find out? after she was shot, or after he shot the detective?

Cooper: It was news to us, yes. They didn't hold a ceremony or notified anyone about it. We realized it for sure once the detective was shot.

Stone: Alright and up until that point he had showed no signs of mental and emotional distress?

Cooper: Absolutely none at all. He was a new employee, with not much of experience in the company.

Stone: And take me through this step by step. Who was there when Gruppe Six turned up?

Howl: As far as I know, there was nobody around the property once the units began arriving to the alarm.

Stone: Alright so it was just the detective there and six of you. There's a question lingering however...

Cooper: That is?

Stone: Why so many responding, and such high ranks, to a property alarm at a trailer?

Cooper: I can only assume that they came because of the accident the night prior, so they can make sure that such situation would not repeat, by taking care of it themselves. I have yet to speak to any of them as I have no contact with them due to them being held for investigation.

Stone: And do you know what happened exactly? When Joseph shot the detective? How did that take place?

Howl: We have no information on that as everyone who was there, is under investigation hold and we don't know much. We know that Joseph Terry shot the detective, but how exactly it happened is unknown to us.

Stone: And do we know what happened after that? How was it that the six on scene were then taken into custody? who called law enforcement?

Cooper: Law Enforcement most likely arrived because of the alarm as well, as the alarm that property is equipped with also notifies all Law Enforcement Agencies. I'm pretty sure that everyone on the scene cooperated and got taken into the custody as SD wanted it to happen.

Stone: So, he surrendered to SD after shooting the detective. May I ask how long Joseph Terry has been employed with Gruppe Six?

Howl: That's correct. Let me think for just a moment....I cannot recall off the top of my head, but roughly under a month.

Stone: And how about Eve Pernet?

Howl: Let me think here... She had been employed with us around three weeks.

Stone: So they joined roughly about the same time.

Cooper: Pretty much.

Stone: And what are your thoughts on Joseph's actions that day?

Cooper: It's a horrible turn of events and we would like to send our deepest condolences to the detective's family. His actions are completely unacceptable. I believe our colleagues that have been detained are fully cooperating with SD to ensure justice can be brought.

Stone: Last of all... Will this bring any changes to the way Gruppe Six handles its staff and clients?

Cooper: We are always looking to improve our services, and relations with our law enforcement agencies, so the answer to that question is yes, we will be implementing changes. Once everything is discussed with management, we will release them.

Stone: Alright I look forwards to hearing of any changes. For now that's all the questions I had. Is there anything more you'd both like to add before we conclude?

Howl: We have nothing else to add, other than what we've already said. This all couldve been avoided if the detective took a calmer approach to the situation as a whole. Again, we send our deepest condolences to their family, and this is a tragedy.

Stone: Thank you all for speaking to me today.

Howl: Thank you for your time, Gabriel.

1SveOmK.pngb2n6atI.png

((Please treat the above as audio clips.))

(Warning, viewer discretion is advised: Some may find this audio clip disturbing as it contains gunshots)

Gruppe 6 provided us with some of the dashcam audio from the first incident, though sadly were unable to provide any for the second incident in which the detective was killed. We also have no solid confirmation that Eve and Joseph were married at the time though they have been called husband and wife by reputable sources thus far.

6WXP1QM.jpeg

fhUa09m.pngrYO8dnH.png

Comments Are: Enabled

Name: 
Comment:

• Upvote 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 5
Just now, Tmthn678 said:

Username: Jew Jitsu Master 2022

Comment: Par for the course, SD shooting an innocent then taking their rage and harassing G6 over it! 

#defundLSSD

Name: Evilside.Eli 

Comment: Glad someone else knows the TRUTH! G6 bein harassed by UNPROFESSIONAL power hungry systemic corrupt ass PUTOS. #FuckTheFeds

• Upvote 5

Name: MUKANJY0

Comment: officers of the law should be calm and able to assess a situation and act appropriately. shooting a uniformed guard (in the head btw) that's obviously just doing her job is not the reaction i would expect from a trained professional. and then LSSD breaking the story to LSI to garner public support is just shameful. rest in peace to the G6 guard and i hope the detective burns in hell for what he's done.

• Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1
55 minutes ago, Tmthn678 said:

Username: Jew Jitsu Master 2022

Comment: Par for the course, SD shooting an innocent then taking their rage and harassing G6 over it! 

#defundLSSD

Name: MrNobody

Finally someone who gets it!

*IP would trace back to Antwerpen, Belgium, probably a VPN*

• Upvote 3

Name: ConcernedCitizen
Comment: How absolutely disgusting. How can someone who is a detective act so unprofessionally? Waving his gun around, yelling like some 3rd rate gangster and then murdering a defenseless woman. That was someone's daughter and sister! I can't believe taxpayers' money is being used to finance lunatics and psychopaths... How can we trust an average law enforcement officer when someone who is a DETECTIVE acts like that?
#defundthepolice #thesystemisbroken #stopfemicide

*IP would trace to Deltona, Florida*

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1