Needs meter just like The Sims

skategoat

I'm pretty confident this suggestion would make the server x10 more realistic and it would force us to visit our properties even more, we all own properties but we barely RP inside our homes, this would make us do more activities such as showering, eating, hydrating, taking our sh!ts, etcetera. We only eat when we want to heal our health and that is obviously unrealistic, attempting to eat just to fill our hunger is much more realistic and will fill the boredom between RPs, also visiting general stores is somehow barely attempted unless you want to buy a donut to heal, we would buy water, soda cans or even coffee from the general store to fill our hydration, also showering/hygiene would be pretty realistic and much fun to do, this also includes the idea of changing our outfits on a consistent basis to wash our clothes in the laundry if you're looking to make it even more realistic!

screen-shot-2011-05-04-at-6-12-28-pm.png

This is an example if you don't understand what I mean, it doesn't have to be the exact same but you will get the idea

Edited by skategoat

No, if you want elements like that then you can go find an RPG server. Everyone else will tell you the same thing, as this has been suggested so many times across so many communites and it ain't happening. You're on a heavy roleplay server, you can control all those elements yourself and roleplay accordingly.

This will be another reason my character's social bar is much higher than my real life one.

OT: This is something that has been suggested many, many times over the years and the answer is always a unanimous no. It's just not interesting for the majority of players. Newer players will have a new system to get used to while learning everything else, and older players will see this as an inconvenience, especially when the novelty wears off.