Display fuel quantity in GALLONS

Yes please! There's an option to swap from mp/h to km/h now, so it makes sense to have a swap between the two fuel measurements.

The only issue I could see is when fueling up, since the two scripts probably aren't tied together so it would still spit it out in liters. So not sure how in depth it would have to be overhauled to have a setting in /settings to swap your game completely from imperial to metric and back.

I don't think giving people the option to choose between Miles and Kilometers makes much sense, I'm not saying that you can't do your calculations using Metric and display the conversion. But it removes uniformity across the server and adds another point of potential failure in the speedometer system

Currently /vstats show measurements in miles yet for all the speedometer has it in kilometers
All the speed limits are written in Miles but now everyone's going to switch to KMPH (because that's what most of us are use to)

I think this speedometer needs to be re-evaluated or something, it's just another point of confusion for everyone.

It's already inaccurate compared to the old speedometer for the odometer aswell
image.png

Edited by TeeHazmat
More INfo
1 hour ago, Price said:

The server is populated by people that are not Americans. All of our fuel systems are written in liters and everything uses the metric system code wise. Sure, we can make a conversion and it's possible. I'll leave this one with the script author.

@Azelat

I think it just makes sense as /getfuelconsumption shows MPG and gallons for example. 

I understand the argument of "but the non Americans," that's why you got the KM/H option, but if the speedo is displayed in MPH then I think the fuel should be displayed in gallons.

Edited by Late