ajail/ban messages toggable

Detailed Description

Much like everything else, make ajail/bans a thing you can toggle to keep chat clean.

Relevant Commands

/toggleadmin

How will it benefit the Server?

Honestly, just a QoL thing for people who don't want to potentially be spammed. Like tonight I experienced;

Spoiler

xrLHk4p.png

Can be a nuisance if you're in a busy RP scenario or ennvironment where you have to pay attention to the chat, honestly being able to get rid would be a huge QoL.

• Upvote 14

Inserting joke here, if your erp was disturbed maybe you shouldn't be this upset you're still gonna do it.

For people that screenshot and make them to provide quality content for a faction and/or a solo character thread, this would help those that don't use chat parser.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1
40 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Inserting joke here, if your erp was disturbed maybe you shouldn't be this upset you're still gonna do it.

For people that screenshot and make them to provide quality content for a faction and/or a solo character thread, this would help those that don't use chat parser.

As Smurf said... I'd rather my erp sessions not be disrupted by bright red text. +1. - Yours Truly, ERP Fan WirelessMind

• Upvote 1