What's one of the best/most engaging RP storylines you've been apart of?

There was a situation recently with one of my characters who works for a security firm. There was a call over the radio that a trucker had gone missing from his route, there was panic and a big rush to try and find him. Everyone was thinking the worst, that the truck that has gone missing was taken over by armed robbers. Our entire security company was out looking for the missing truck. About an hour or two later the truck was found, in the middle of nowhere and upside down, it lost control and rolled down a cliff. 

This led to a huge scene, police and the fire department had to do a big rescue operation to make sure they got the truck driver out alive, the suspense of the whole scene was crazy. Eventually the truck driver was rescued with minor injuries.

Not the most exiting story, but it was a unique situation and honestly it was really enjoyable.

My doctor character has a friend that she has know forever that is like a sister to her and I can say that when her sister had a stalker was probably one of the most interesting storylines we have been through. Dealing with cops, weather to handle it in a more illegal manor. Dealing with her stalker having her number memorized and calling her from payphone, showing up at her job and watching her from across the street. Then after a bigger incident the stalker kind of disappeared. Then just recently, she noticed that the stalker found her on Facebrowser and was creeping on her page one to two times a day and then reappeared in the city about a week later. So HERE we go again! Just give us something to always RP when we are out and about in the city and always a topic of conversation. 

• Upvote 2

Not so much an extended period of RP, but when a group of people found out where Carl Medina lived, and scouted the property and his FB feed over a number of weeks.

On the night they broke into his house, they didn't expect him to walk out of his house as they were about to pick the lock

This led to them improvising and getting Carl to open his safe, within that safe was a limited edition vinyl record. The following night Carl was on LSNN live and one of the crew contacted the station as it was broadcasting,  which led to a heated exchange live on air.

Following that exchange, the crew contacted Carl and he agreed to pay for the vinyl, they led him to various places, before finally revelling where the record was stashed.

It was good stuff and I really appreciate the effort they went through.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

My characters story is long, but I had the opportunity to be involved in Gabriel Stones arc, where my character adopted him.. 

And seeing Gabe go from being homeless and being used by the chosen one, to struggle with his influence and slowly pull away, and sometimes fall back to him, and find his way out through journalism and an adopted family, and see the character mature and grow but still fighting different demons has been great to watch. The overall development has been amazing. 

My characters story is quite long in it's own, só I won't dive into it here. 

The 2020 city elections, how they came to be, how they ended up, The Halford Chronicles. It was very engaging, very time consuming, and I played a character who was heavily stressed out by the campaigns which affected friendships and all that. It had layers, it was good. I enjoyed it a lot, and not just for the politics, but for the way the campaign affected my character's personal life. The mistakes that were made, the successes achieved. And it led to SAGOV which is nice! What started as just playing an activist teenager turned into creating a new government with brilliant people that to this day I still have amazing interactions with all the time. 

Also it canonically introduced the lizard people to GTAW lore so that's cool