LOS SANTOS COUNTY SKINHEADS

5qkHtym.png

OOC INFORMATION

This faction will focus on the reality of a white gangster growing up in the county of Los Angeles / Los Santos in 2024. Members are recruited through the prison system or on the streets of the county. Although white supremacist imagery is utilized, this is in by no means a reflection of faction members' OOC beliefs. Those portraying their character and thus the faction in a bad light will ultimately lead to their removal from the faction. Forum PM @ebk pete or @Sinatra if you have any questions. Otherwise, feel free to join our discord to get involved: https://discord.gg/GbWrePdF4m

• Upvote 5

Got these people in Los Santos, always in a barbershop, tellin me LSCS ain't about this LSCS ain't about that. My boys some PC's on Fudge Lane n them. They say skins ain't be puttin in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Y'all lames ain't know shit! All y'all muthafuckers talkin' bout, LSCS ain't no hittas, LSCS ain't this, LSCS some fakes, shut the fuck up! Y'all don't live with them homies! Y'all know Fiend got caught with a ratchet, shootin' at the police n' shit! Muthafucker been on probation since I don't know when! Muthafuckers stop playin' them like that! Them skinheads savages out there! If I catch another motherfucker talkin sweet about LSCS I'm fuckin beatin they ass! Im not fuckin playin no mo! You know them homies roll with Houston n' them! Did you not see Dylan's last post?! Homie in the minecraft world n shit! I swear to god yo..that shit irk me the fuckin most! When some lame sittin up there like nah LSCS ain't 'bout that, they ain't be postin 'bout that, shut the fuck up! I know when a real gangsta postin cause I feel that shit, AND I FEEL LSCS! 

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1
  • Element changed the title to LOS SANTOS COUNTY SKINHEADS