Illegal gangs taking the role of PMC'S hunting down legal citizens?

Smudge

2 minutes ago, joebidensmokesyesca said:

Why did you post a general discussion to discuss your death man? Just post a report if you care that much... Or a faction report. 

I wasen't killed or beaten. You guys clearly got the link copy pasted to you, to come in and talk smack cause you haven't read it at all.

Nah, I just came here on my lunch break to see what was up on the forums. Saw this thread and knew it was probably going to be very constructive and full of a lot of valid criticisms. You bring up a fair point, why would Haute hire some randoms to beat people up? I got zero context to the situation, if what you say is true. It's maybe nooby? But, it ultimately really not for us the general players to decide.

If you think a rule was broken, report it man. 

Edited by CowboyYoda22

lmao this isn’t directed to anyone in particular besides the person that made the post but i think taking a situation and constructing ur own assumption of what happened and then making a discussion thread on it without knowing the details of what happened (since u weren’t involved) is worse than any “unrealistic” thing that either side of the situation did.

the beef didn’t start over reviews lol. it started over the “legal civilians” dissing haute for having “bloods” working there, which was initially an ic dispute that happened in game when someone tried to return a used bathing suit. ik cause i’m one of the 18+ gang members involved. stop makin shit up it makes y’all look slow. 

u folk just be talkin to talk lmao

• Upvote 10
  • Hood locked this topic