Pretty much any of them really. The server is an EU centric server, so most event times are catered to your time zone. Look around the threads for one that interests you. Now for Oceanic and American Timezones the options are a lot more thin (If you cannot play during the day due to work / irl obligations). 

11 minutes ago, Oj46461 said:

appreciate y'all, i only ask because you what all be surprised bro, like it seems factions don't get active until like past 10pm for me which is fine but for me but me and my homie wanna join and he gets off around 10pm

It might be helpful to know what "10pm" means for you, unless you are talking about 10pm server time. I'm an American player and my character almost never sees the sun haha.

I can echo what the others have stated - I believe there are more Europeans on here in general. The most active "time" on the server in my experience is like 1800-2200 server time, but there's still active people in all timezones. And, sometimes on weekends people get up earlier or stay on later... Your best bet is to probably find a faction that you think you'd enjoy, that fits your character or what you want to do, then try and get involved. The initial stages are always hard as people warm up IC and try to trust one another, but after that you can usually find out where they're hanging out or use discord to let people know you're going in game.

1 hour ago, Peak. said:

The LSSD, we're the biggest gang there is.

Also this is true these dudes in their big SUVs banging in that tan and green are always around.