Engine damage

1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

In your own words though, why exclude factions before the system has even been tried on a proper scale? After all, the engine wont even break unless you crash head on into a wall 25 times in a row. Factions can (and sometimes already do) employ fleet managers to manage the health of their vehicles. This gives them actual roleplay opportunities.

I do agree with this, factions shouldn't be exempt from this and it'll only increase roleplay abilities because the factions now have to employ someone for fleet maintenance. Increasing immersion and spreading the government tax dollars around. I only see winners.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Smudge said:

Why are regular players enforced this, while LEO can vpark and spawn brand new vehicles? This is not fair for the average roleplayer.

Because regular players don't use their cars as roadblocks, whereas LEOs do and get 3 loldrivers crashing through a scene because they're blasting 120 mph and the textures haven't loaded yet.

14 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

In your own words though, why exclude factions before the system has even been tried on a proper scale? After all, the engine wont even break unless you crash head on into a wall 25 times in a row. Factions can (and sometimes already do) employ fleet managers to manage the health of their vehicles. This gives them actual roleplay opportunities.

Because I don't want a situation where the entire PD fleet is broken, if all goes well factions will not have auto repair.

• Upvote 3

The biggest issue I see is that to implement such and properly play it out, we'd need very active, available towing services for vehicles that break by accident and need to be moved.

Regardless the auto-repair or not, I do not see that happening in our current setup, with faction/business garages and /fixveh being the methods of choice to move cars one does not personally steer over the map.

cool more expenses etc and consistency for vehicles! I like the update 
don't really care if factions that use server money don't have to repair their 32646 vehicles.
But yeah there might be a cool rp aspect to some people managing the fleet of course and that might be worth to consider again.

somehow though every update bring more cash to mechanics, the staple of rp
Catalog???? oki!
Go inside and do 10 /mes that noone sees, in the garage located in a backyard of a news building, (good job PM)
20k to have a radio feature that should be default,
pay to get a realistic factory color
pay to remove flaming exhaust on
Chairity rp for mechanics to have things to do

• Upvote 2
  • Hood locked this topic