Let's talk about the fuel changes

HappyGecko

There's not one police vehicle that out performs its civilian model, please do not spread such rumors in the hopes of starting an argument. I posted to raise concerns about the fuel tank, that should be the core of the discussion. You don't have to agree 🙂 

30 minutes ago, FatCatTuxedo said:

reverted and doubled consumption on non-electric instead.

Can we expect the new changes to have similar max range with doubled consumption instead? People were supportive of the update as it was.

1 hour ago, Timzii said:

Can we expect the new changes to have similar max range with doubled consumption instead? People were supportive of the update as it was.

if it doesnt have the same effect will we raise it to 3 times then to 4 times until we reach a point where the players are happy

• Applaud 2
On 7/18/2023 at 2:26 PM, Miami said:

If with 10 cruisers, an air unit, spike strips, teamspeak communication, and BOLOs in the aftermath you still can’t catch a suspect then that’s just incompetence. Having that many resources is play2win. 

And no, many cars were nerfed while their LEO counterparts are more powerful. That’s play2win. 

Not entirely accurate information, the fastest vehicle in the two main LEO factions probably top out at 120 MPH, there's civilian cars that exceed that by quite a bit. So let's try to not spread misinformation. In addition to that, how is using all the resources given to you to catch a murder suspect P2W? Bare in mind there's no real way to verify who they are if they were MASKED in a no plate vehicle.

However, on topic I think it would make everyone the entire population more aware of their fuel consumption and actually you know add that little aspect to RP as well. Maybe fuel cans would become useful again. 

Edited by Akio
12 hours ago, FatCatTuxedo said:

if it doesnt have the same effect will we raise it to 3 times then to 4 times until we reach a point where the players are happy

I know that change made a ton more work for you, and will again if you end up having to go back in and adjust it. Thank you for doing it.

17 hours ago, FatCatTuxedo said:

a1e329f95d111b94a7f8133ff15ac05c.png

Hi, just giving feedback. I suppose the new update is live with the changes. I've tried the vehicle yesterday, with the old consumption alongside adding the picture of todays 'double consumption' update. The range is about twice as bigger as beforehand. In comparison, I've tried doing laps around the island using the highways, and I've lost only one bar by making the entire lap, circa 13-14 miles, yesterday I've lost two at around 13. If you get further feedback from other people, do you believe it can be increased a bit more?

Thanks.

Edited by Timzii
19 minutes ago, Timzii said:

a1e329f95d111b94a7f8133ff15ac05c.png

Hi, just giving feedback. I suppose the new update is live with the changes. I've tried the vehicle yesterday, with the old consumption alongside adding the picture of todays 'double consumption' update. The range is about twice as bigger as beforehand. In comparison, I've tried doing laps around the island using the highways, and I've lost only one bar by making the entire lap, circa 13-14 miles, yesterday I've lost two at around 13. If you get further feedback from other people, do you believe it can be increased a bit more?

Thanks.

What vehicle is this