Let's talk about the fuel changes

HappyGecko

1 minute ago, blanco leopardo said:

roleplay should NOT mimreal-life aspect. lmao

But we play a roleplaying game with "auto" in the name. This is a game heavily focused on cars, people will drive 100 meters instead of walking. It is already unrealistic, but it is also a car-dominated world. Fuelling should not be a magical unlimited feature like an mmo horse that spawns at a whistle and never needs any care. 

1 minute ago, Timzii said:

No thank you, I love the fact I need to refuel every few days if I drive a lot. Going months on personal car before needing a refuel was bad, the change is good and positive.

If this was the case, then it would be fine! However, even at regular speeds and not ''speeding through the entire map'' you will likely refuel once or twice a day, depending on how much you play and drive. Not every few days! And this is where it becomes tedious.

if you want to refuel your car, refuel your car; don't force me to have to refuel my car because of what appears to be a personalized, accepted suggestion

it's not even QoL, it's just unnecessary as fuel tank levels aren't even a defined problem

from an immersion perspective i do understand the relevance of refueling a vehicle. on that note, you do not refuel multiple times per day oocly, thus negating the above

rp should be prioritized where possible, but unnecessary tedium should not be implemented to enforce this

if this was a precursor to an overhaul of the gas station system, i could understand this more (there was an interesting aurum energy oil suggestion i read)

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, HappyGecko said:

If this was the case, then it would be fine! However, even at regular speeds and not ''speeding through the entire map'' you will likely refuel once or twice a day, depending on how much you play and drive. Not every few days! And this is where it becomes tedious.

Depending on how much you drive. You can easily make over 50 miles with one tank even if you constantly floor it. Giving roleplay to people who work at gas stations or having to do one minute passive roleplay to refuel shouldn't be a concern, unless your mentality stands elsewhere.

Just now, HappyGecko said:

Of course you'll refuel more depending on how much you drive, even at regular speeds. A car still consumes gas even if you're driving normally. I've had times where I was refueling 3 or 4 times a week IRL because I was driving too much. That's how cars work.

1 minute ago, Timzii said:

Depending on how much you drive. You can easily make over 50 miles with one tank even if you constantly floor it. Giving roleplay to people who work at gas stations or having to do one minute passive roleplay to refuel shouldn't be a concern, unless your mentality stands elsewhere.

Not once the update hits. Again, I don't know if you played yesterday or noticed it. You will need to refuel after such a milage. 

1 minute ago, Miami said:

Of course you'll refuel more depending on how much you drive, even at regular speeds. A car still consumes gas even if you're driving normally. I've had times where I was refueling 3 or 4 times a week IRL because I was driving too much. That's how cars work.

My car does not have the capacity of a bike, that being a 10L gas tank. If you RP a job that needs driving...taxi driver, a cop...you name it. Trust me, it is not fun to keep visiting an LTD after a 1 hour shift.