Add more housing to Paleto Bay

ROSG

Please add more housing to Paleto Bay.

An idea that comes to mind is there is a large construction site on the Main Street in Paleto, if that were to be mapped over with an apartment building, it would add a large amount of housing to Paleto, which I feel is desperately needed. 

Additionally, more trailers could be mapped in existing trailer parks to provide a few more housing options. 

The apartment building would still be the best option in my opinion as it takes something that’s not used (the construction site) and builds a large building that can house a large amount of people in it, but if that’s not feasible then the trailers will absolutely work fine. 

Edited by ROSG
  • Upvote 4

We could just remove the limit on apartments in apartment buildings. As it is, most apartments are bought up by people that aren't even online regularly, so foot traffic in and out will typically be one person every three hours or so.

This would greatly improve traffic everywhere. People would be able to live in the area they want, and it'd give the apartment buildings more foot traffic, meaning more opportunities for roleplay encounters. It wouldn't need the addition of any new buildings either.

Edited by DasFroggy
  • Upvote 2
40 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Where is this indicated by PM?

They’ve hinted in the PM discord that in the future at some point they will be introducing more housing options to the Paleto area. I don’t want to go digging in the server, but it’s in there. It’ll happen when they get to it. They know people want it 🤞