Equipping weapon doesn't pull it out.

It's just purely metagaming. No one is going into their inventory and tapping "equip" to actually pull it. It just lets people know you have a gun, etc, for example, if you crash? Like.. Just make it obtainable through the weapon wheel, I can't find a reason why someone is actually pulling a gun through the equip button in their inventory. You are an immediately a target the moment someone sees that, and half the time, people are equipping it, just to put it right away.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Maybe, a good solution would to be only to display the ame if you scroll wheel and pull out the gun to physically begin using it. Otherwise, I see your point that equipping it only shows off to everyone around that you have a weapon. Especially, when you crash in a public place and return like in a bar etc.

14 minutes ago, KussArsch said:

Maybe, a good solution would to be only to display the ame if you scroll wheel and pull out the gun to physically begin using it. Otherwise, I see your point that equipping it only shows off to everyone around that you have a weapon. Especially, when you crash in a public place and return like in a bar etc.

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at.

Edited by Joseph_Campo