The Tianjin Circle (天津圈)

It’s certainly been a journey. A whole year, if we start from the very beginning of where this all started with @Siglim and I. A whole year of character and group development, my longest ever concept which I’ve stuck with, here and on other communities. Sadly, it must come to an end, for now. There’s a multitude of reasons why this must happen, which I won’t delve into on here.

I’d like to say thanks to @eyebrows and the rest of the then FM for taking a chance on myself and awarding us with supplier, supporting our niche concept. Shout out to everyone who’s participated in the faction, whether that has been inside of it or roleplayed with us.

A big huge thank you to both @Siglim who started this whole concept with me, it’s been a real blast and I hope you’re doing OK big man and I can’t forget the man, the myth, the legend @DjoleK otherwise known as Tim Chen. To have seen your journey from where you started as a roleplayer, as well as your command of the English language, to where you are today is just phenomenal and I’m glad to have been a part of your journey.

Staff may lock and archive this as and when. 

Until next time, folks.

Brooks-Zumao-Subbed.jpg

Edited by Crocker
  • Upvote 8
  • Applaud 6