Countryside

Enzo

Speaking for the people and myself who have pretty low frames in the city, I would like to suggest to add at least one general store, atm clothing and other shops in the country area. I understand that the primary roleplay area is Los Santos, however, we could choose the Grapeseed or Sandy shores area for people who would love country side roleplay. It would also be great if there was a courier job, of course fishing spots is quite enough for now. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it would be a cool feature that at the beginning of joining the game, you'd be able to select if you want to spawn in the city or in the county side. Perhaps add a smaller version of the DMV where you can get the license and more services in order to play there.

The map is too big for the current player base, what we should do is move the 'playable' area over to somewhere like Sandy Shores and give the streets some life. By that I mean we force everyone to roleplay in that sort area. It feels and looks really odd that you barely see another car whilst travelling down what should be some of the busiest streets in the city.

Edited by -Jackson

I have played on the server for a few hours now and agree with Jackson. I hardly came across any roleplay because frankly, the map is gigantic. Sure, there are a few areas where the playerbase will be more active than other areas, but for the eighty players that are on the game right now without having stability issues, the map is far too big.

Edited by Briggs