December 2017 Staff Update

Hello everyone,

I decided it was time to rework the rank structure to allow more progress in the administration team, and a more rewarding path for everyone.

Lot of changes will also happen on roles, in order to bring more activities in various areas.

The new staff structure will be organized as followed:

• Management (Lead administrators)
  • Administrator level 3
  • Administrator level 2
  • Administrator level 1
  • Tester Administrator
  • Testers

Following these changes, I would like to congratulate:

Hemmax for joining our Management team as Head of Factions.

We both always shared the same mindset for a few years now, and you're one of the only administrator I could ever fully trust to the point that I could give you the server keys and I know nothing wrong will happen. It is rare, and while you had to face difficult situations, decisions, you always did the right choice and didn't hesitate to be strict with groups of players and factions when needed.

Missi for joining our Management team as Head of Property.

You've been the most hard working administrator since server launch. Your dedication, the time spent and the efforts you put in the community for each players requests and needs is impressive. You have always been challenging our ideas and decisions, while promoting you in the management team will definitely bring up lot of debates, challenging ideas is great for progressing and will help the whole community.

Hypnose for being promoted to Administrator level 3 as Head of Illegal factions.

Your work as head of illegal is excellent and I hope you will continue this way. Your experience, roleplay knowledge and dedication in improving this community illegal factions are really appreciated and useful.

Caporegime for being promoted to Administrator level 2.

You're one of these rare old school strict roleplayers. While your ideas can sometimes shock me at first, you always know how to defend it and convince me that you are right. You have an amazing knowledge and when you speak about something this is because you know your stuff. Your honesty is and will always be appreciated too.

Lionhearted for being promoted to Administrator level 2.

Your impressive activity, role-model administration actions are what every administrators should aim for.

Rukka for being promoted to Administrator level 2 as Head of Legal factions.

Your work in legal factions was excellent and you'll do great as head of legal. The true challenge starts now, and I know you're serious enough to be a great addition to the community in this role.

Notbond for being promoted to Administrator level 1 as Head of Media team

Crayons for being promoted to Administrator level 1

The_criserk for being promoted to Administrator level 1

St3fan[nl] for being promoted to Administrator level 1

Davis for being promoted to Administrator level 1

Kota for being promoted to Administrator level 1

xRandomGuy for being promoted to Administrator level 1

@JoeWarner for being promoted to Web Developer, and head of web development

@BlueX for joining the development team as junior Web Developer

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1