Insanely slow players loading at high speed

ImTheRealHusky

I basically keep having peds & players not being streamed in whenever I go at high speeds, my ping is under 100 so it's no way it can be that, my streaming distance is also at max yet it keeps happening. Anyone got any ideas?
Videos of it:

It's just super frustrating that I can't drive fast because of this shit always happening.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, The Key Of Silence said:

It could either be the internet or your game running on a HHD, I'd suggest getting a SSD and running it there so this problem doesn't happen.

I don't think it's an issue with HDD. I'm playing the server with my GTA installed on my HDD and I never ran into an issue like this.

Edited by Nighthawk179
50 minutes ago, Nighthawk179 said:

I don't think it's an issue with HDD. I'm playing the server with my GTA installed on my HDD and I never ran into an issue like this.

Yes, but HDD degrade over time, you don't know how long OP had that HDD, and in general what HDD is it, I know for a fact my HDD wasn't able to handle loading everything in time and I switched over to the SSD and it was fine.

OP, if you got the money, SSDs are very cheap nowadays, look into getting another one if possible.

Edited by Exodus
spelling
  • Woona locked this topic