Pause prison times when switching character or logging off.

still no. i've been in prison on this server "often", and i can tell u its mostly bunch of people just afking in their cells, or running around. or even spamming /ame's so their time goes faster. theres little to no rp there, this would just make it insufferable. still no

10 hours ago, full of sin said:

still no. i've been in prison on this server "often", and i can tell u its mostly bunch of people just afking in their cells, or running around. or even spamming /ame's so their time goes faster. theres little to no rp there, this would just make it insufferable. still no

Then make it against the rules to AFK for more than 10 minutes in prison? Everything you are stating has a solution.

You know what they say; dont do the crime if you dont want to do the time!

On 5/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, Briutas said:

I personally would be for this idea. It would make prison rp more active, people may be more considerate and afraid of being arrested. Personally I wouldn't mind sitting in prison with anim and watching a movie on a side or doing some uni work or something with screen open to see if anyone approaches me then I would RP.

Sure. I’d be all for it if there was a way to not automatically be sentenced upon arrest. That would require a bail system, actual court cases before sentencing, etc. But the way it works now (and has on every server)  is that you just get jailed and that’s that. Id be find not having a timer if I was able to get bailed out, have a trial and then if found guilty, sent to prison. 

Edited by Fergie
  • Upvote 1

No way. Imagine when you get caught for multiple felonies, those 3-4 days will turn into weeks-months inside a prison. Like it was mentioned it will turn into OOC punishment more than anything. The system that is implemented is pretty good. So it's a no from me.