[SUNE] BREAKING NEWS! EXTREMISTS IN LOS SANTOS?

1 minute ago, DLimit said:

Username: YM767

Comment: Okay, this article is sounding racist because it is using words like "Extremist" when describing crime being doing by Arab people... Not good.

Username: PatricSwayze1980
Comment:  Actually, there is no mention of any Arab's on the article - you are the one being racist here for identifying these people as Arabs from the picture taken, just because their skin colour is different from your usual "whitey" and furthermore connecting the word 'Extremist' with said 'Arabs' - it is you who subconsciously thinks that all Arabs are terrorists and tries to convince the whole world to do the same. The article just loosly points out and actual failed terrorist attack by non-American citizens. You NAZI!!

Just now, Tr1bal said:

Comment:  Actually, there is no mention of any Arab's on the article - you are the one being racist here for identifying these people as Arabs from the picture taken, just because their skin colour is different from your usual "whitey" and furthermore connecting the word 'Extremist' with said 'Arabs' - it is you who subconsciously thinks that all Arabs are terrorists and tries to convince the whole world to do the same. The article just loosly points out and actual failed terrorist attack by non-American citizens. You NAZI!!

Comment: Maybe, reading the words "Eastern Countrymen". They are meaning what they are exactly meaning. I am fucking Romany and am not letting you be calling me a fucking Nazi! VIVA LA ROMANYA!

Edited by DLimit
1 minute ago, DLimit said:

Comment: Maybe, reading the words "Eastern Countrymen". They are meaning what they are exactly meaning. I am fucking Romany and am not letting you be calling me a fucking Nazi! VIVA LA ROMANYA!

Comment:  But then why are you showing an extreme nationalism towards your mother nation? VIVA LA WORLD, maybe? No?

Just now, Tr1bal said:

Comment:  But then why are you showing an extreme nationalism towards your mother nation? VIVA LA WORLD, maybe? No?

Comment: Man, you are fucking stupid. We are not even having a nation... no land calling our own because your people are oppressing us every day. You are sitting here defending NAZI article and then hating me for trying to be getting back what is taken away from my people. I am a man of God, and I am not letting you sitting here telling me I am Nazi. Viva la God, praying for my people, and praying for your lost soul.

User: SummerWaters®

Comment:

Hello audience, thank you all for being here and for your supportive comments.

Whenever you see a question mark (?) in the end of a sentence, it's not a statement. It's simply a question that we should ask ourselves. 

Love you all. ?

Summer! ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic