Is there opportunities in Sandy Shores?

A logistic company there would be cool, although all the suppliers are in the LS Docks so it's a long way to drive to do any deliveries, unsure if that might deter people from wanting to join, most if not all of the current companies are located south of LS towards the docks for that reason?

There's actually quite a bit of activity surrounding the Sandy Shores and Grapeseed area.

As someone mentioned, there's a few factions that roleplay on that area, groups of players that live and roleplay there; There's also a bunch of bars and businesses that open daily, such as the 24/7, the bars, etc.

Today I think there were around 10-15 players at the 24/7, just chatting with each other and having a good time, getting to know each other and building up this sense of community that Sandy Shores has.

It's just a matter of hanging around the area, visiting the businesses and chatting with the locals. In no time, whoever is interested is going to have people to RP in the county and if that means building up a bigger community up there, even better. And if no one is there? People can get a few buddies and start hanging around the area like someone also said before, and people will start to stop by to RP, I'm sure.

I have to agree with what's being said about the trailers and properties in general in the Sandy Shores area. I'm unsure about the current prices since some properties got their market value lowered, but it's really hard to find a property for sale around the area, been looking for one myself for a few days to no avail as of yet. However, with the addition of interiors for the RVs like the Camper, buying one and living in it can be an alternative until a trailer or house is for sale. 

I´ve been roleplaying in Sandy Shores the last five months now, and the place is great! There´s new people coming in almost each day, the bar gets filled almost each opening by the local regulars, the 24/7 with Donnies people are always there and it´s always some bullshit going on. 

A suggestion as I stated previously is to add the Garbage job out there too, so the locals could have some work. Could also be great if someone got a garage running out there, maybe some employes at the ammunation too? 

Can vouch for the activity, all tho I rarely play now - it makes my claims stronger because when I log in at random times it feels more busier and crowed then it used to be. I remember walking around Sandy Shores for hours and hours back in the day without seeing anyone.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 3:39 PM, Survivalmaster said:

A logistic company there would be cool, although all the suppliers are in the LS Docks so it's a long way to drive to do any deliveries, unsure if that might deter people from wanting to join, most if not all of the current companies are located south of LS towards the docks for that reason?

There is actually one there. The one that existed way before the trucking script came out.

Saw this thread and just wanted to mention this here. I've been on patrol in Sandy Shores quite a lot of time and I often come across people who are frequently roleplaying there. Sometimes you don't see them since they are roleplaying in a more secluded area. Just like two days ago where I responded to a call for service and I found a group of 10 people sitting around a camper, just enjoying themselves.

I hope to bring more people to Sandy with Donnie, this is the first time (for me) on the server where I've found a group to RP with and its been an absolute blast so far, we've seen the Sandy Shore 24/7 turn from just us two to at least a dozen or more coming around daily just to hang out and do shit.  I hope more continue to come, it keeps getting better day by day ?

Edited by heat465
  • 7 months later...