Development news for the end of 2019

Nervous

1 minute ago, Vash Baldeus said:

They kinda failed to update, radio-silence since November 5th.

you surely cant be surprised, they promised 0.4 a fucking year ago, we all got lied to, nervous needs to move on or find another client imo

Edited by Mitch
Just now, Westen said:

The RageMP update isn't coming. Let's be honest. It was to build hype for Red Dead 2 and, as usual, they promised something they couldn't deliver.

I'm still hoping it's coming in a few hours as it's said on their test client branch for 2 weeks now!

1 minute ago, Nervous said:

I'm still hoping it's coming in a few hours as it's said on their test client branch for 2 weeks now!

Well, their sync update video they posted is several months old, last year late October they promised 0.4 which turned into myth. So, saying few hours and not releasing and total radio-silence since then, yea', I say no update.

5 minutes ago, Mitch said:

you surely cant be surprised, they promised 0.4 a fucking year ago, we all got lied to, nervous needs to move on or find another client imo

Honestly? They hyped everyone for nothing, posting an old ass video of several months back? Really, that does not show promise. It took them several years to push an update that removed the CUSTOM LABEL on the tires.. 

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Honestly? They hyped everyone for nothing, posting an old ass video of several months back? Really, that does not show promise. It took them several years to push an update that removed the CUSTOM LABEL on the tires.. 

7fd88929a2.png

remember when they said it'll come either today or tomorrow, yeah... rage is a joke, time to move on

• Upvote 1