Stuck at "Loading packages list"

Zorbe

35 minutes ago, Ssiregar90 said:

Hi Zorbe,

I got the same issue last night about the problem you have (Stuck at loading connecting for a long time).

What I tried to do is=

1. Restart my connection

2. Restart my steam

3. Shut down my computer for several hours and try to log back

Points number three works for me. Hopefully, you could try to give it some times first and hopefully, it would be fixed for you soon. 

Good luck and Cheers,

SS

Have that problem since last night. My pc have been shut down for good amount of hours. Connection restarted twice. Still the same issue.

4 hours ago, Connor said:

So, I've uploaded the new files, all you need to do is delete the already made GTA World file in:

C:\RAGEMP > Client_Resources

Then replace it with the file I've given you here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6rtff9eiet7lxr1/GTA_W_Files.zip/file

Let me know if it works now. @Zorbe

I did a fresh reinstall of GTA V and RAGE and Social Club, Steam also, and when I go IG i get the same issue. When I checked RAGEMP directory I saw there was no client resources folder created. @Connor

9 hours ago, Zorbe said:

I did a fresh reinstall of GTA V and RAGE and Social Club, Steam also, and when I go IG i get the same issue. When I checked RAGEMP directory I saw there was no client resources folder created. @Connor

Like Syrike said, make a folder named exactly (without quotes obviously) "client_resources" and just paste the folder in the .rar file into it.

• Cara locked this topic