Los Santos Insider | Exclusive Interview: Former-Officer Oliver Specter Speaks Out On His Resignation From LSPD

Degu

Name: SFreeman

Comment: Just shows how egotistical these tyrants are. If you ever require a police auditor to investigate these scumbags, e-mail me at [email protected] ((( Forums ))) or "Shawn Freeman" on Facebrowser. I'll dedicate my fucking life to get these pricks off the force. THE ONLY GOOD DEPUTY IS ESCARRA #84529! TERMINATE MYERS, MORALES, BARRERA, SHARPE, CABELLO, WADE, PENKINS, FOSTER, HILL, AND TELLER, IMMEDIATELY!

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Zweihander said:

Name: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: you idiot, is that how the work environment should be in the pd? instead of teaching officers through proper means? no comment, unbelievable

Name: SFreeman
Comment: Don't bother arguing with these fucking tyrants. We all know that the ones against this shit are in the LSPD, LSSD, and SAPR. Only a fucking LEO would oppose treating people like human beings, as they are the biggest thugs and gangsters in San Andreas. What we need to do? Investigate, record, document, report, and terminate these scumbags from their positions and replace them with actual Peace Officers that swore to Uphold The Constitution to Serve and Protect the People like the Public Servants that they are!

Escarra #84529 should run L.S.S.D. for she upholds The Constitution and SUPPORTS FREEDOM OF PRESS, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND OUR RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! 

6 hours ago, DLimit said:

Name: SFreeman

Comment: Just shows how egotistical these tyrants are. If you ever require a police auditor to investigate these scumbags, e-mail me at [email protected] ((( Forums ))) or "Shawn Freeman" on Facebrowser. I'll dedicate my fucking life to get these pricks off the force. THE ONLY GOOD DEPUTY IS ESCARRA #84529! TERMINATE MYERS, MORALES, BARRERA, SHARPE, CABELLO, WADE, PENKINS, FOSTER, HILL, AND TELLER, IMMEDIATELY!

Name: SpecterHasNoSpine

Comment: You are the biggest joke in this city.

**Posted from a VPN, IP would come up as Indian**

Name: Cee_Cee

Comment: You can tell that most of the comments are just stupid ways of discharging anger issues towards others. As for Specter, dude, it takes a lot to go against the police. Even more when you were just working for the force last week. Sorry to hear all of this conspiring and fingers pointed at you for literally nothing. I guess in order to make change, you gotta go against the grain. Good luck, Specter-dude. Hopefully we can see some change come out of this, rather than the same whistle and call the Force continues out of it's Officers.

1 hour ago, ANGELS4EVER70 said:

Name: Cee_Cee

Comment: You can tell that most of the comments are just stupid ways of discharging anger issues towards others. As for Specter, dude, it takes a lot to go against the police. Even more when you were just working for the force last week. Sorry to hear all of this conspiring and fingers pointed at you for literally nothing. I guess in order to make change, you gotta go against the grain. Good luck, Specter-dude. Hopefully we can see some change come out of this, rather than the same whistle and call the Force continues out of it's Officers.

Name: ConcernedCitizen
Comment: in order to see changes, the chief burke needs to be held accountable immediately

Username: GodsWarriorOnEarth71

Comment: I began this with a clear head and without prejudgement…………… but what the fuck? This dude is crying because others didn’t like him? SNOWFLAKE. Get him off the force and off the news. I mean, if all those people didn’t like you, you must be a retard!! It’s only logical!! Gosh. The real world isn’t filled with rainbows and unicorns! Though, there are ponies in the real world, but not the fairy kind. They’re just like small horses actually, but really, who calls them ponies? It’s just so weird, just call it a horse. Sorry I got off on a tangent but some things really grind my gears.