Who's your favourite artist?

Clim

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pop Smoke and King Lil G share this. $tupid Young is probably in the top three as well.

Started listening to King in like 2013 and I've loved the guy ever since. Every new album I will listen to, literally. This guy's solid, keeping the game up.

Pop Smoke, who I got attached to a few months before his death, his music is LITERALLY genius and that's why I listen to him, it's just so good.

$tupid Young  been there too, he's more on that gangster rap side but tunes in for amazing hooks as well. He's crazy good. Long Live Dirt.

• 1 month later...

Just started tuning back into Estonian music etc. Have found Muhv and Hunt to be the current ones. Muhv used to do music like 7-10 years ago, amazing songs with some great sideartists and Hunt is doing music currently with some bangers about Ott Tänak (WRC champ etc) and Shooters (one of the most known places in a neighboring city. Never been there and heck, if the stories are true, never will be.)

But yeah, still Pop Smoke, $tupid Young etc on my main list. Been listening to eXample, who most likely is my favorite English pop singer/artist.