smoking improvements

croozerdog

22 hours ago, Varyegar said:

I was personally surprised when smoking and drinking did not make it into the addiction system, but at the same time the addiction system right now seems to only really support harder drugs properly. If it is possible to add it to the current script, or add onto the current script relatively painlessly, then I'm all for it!

yeah as a smoker of both it weirded me out that weed gives addiction but smoking doesnt. I go months without smoking weed but not a day without a cigarette

Edited by croozerdog
  • Upvote 1

+1 nicotine is extremely addictive. I find it very weird that cigarettes didn't get included in the drug script.

I also find it very weird that 24/7's don't sell cigarettes. Instead you need to drive around to the different (always closed, because no-one runs them anymore) smoke shops, hoping to find one that has the door unlocked, and stock up on like 100 cigarettes because you don't know when you will stumble upon an unlocked smoke shop again.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
23 hours ago, Varyegar said:

I was personally surprised when smoking and drinking did not make it into the addiction system, but at the same time the addiction system right now seems to only really support harder drugs properly. If it is possible to add it to the current script, or add onto the current script relatively painlessly, then I'm all for it!

+1

17 hours ago, BaBulie said:

+1 nicotine is extremely addictive. I find it very weird that cigarettes didn't get included in the drug script.

I also find it very weird that 24/7's don't sell cigarettes. Instead you need to drive around to the different (always closed, because no-one runs them anymore) smoke shops, hoping to find one that has the door unlocked, and stock up on like 100 cigarettes because you don't know when you will stumble upon an unlocked smoke shop again.

+1 to the idea overall and especially agreed about the 24/7's, could create some decent passive RP honestly just running to the gas station, grabbing some and taking a smoke break

• Upvote 1

I agree with you completely. I quit two years ago, before that I smoked for 10 years. Terrible habit. It spoils my health very badly. Everyone who smokes, quit. Yes, it is difficult, but worth it. I personally quit many times. I managed to quit with a nicotine patch.