[2] Powergaming RP of Injuries Update.

RP of injuries:

Players that are placed in the downed mode (wounded mode) with a headshot will be considered automatically dead. If you survive and are not placed in wounded/downed mode - you can RP the injuries not being as serious. This ruling comes into effect when you are hit in the head and are placed in the wounded/downed mode stage at any point of the shooting. For example, if you are downed and you have five leg shots, and only one head shot, as soon as you are in wounded/downed mode, you will be forced to PK.

If you are shot in the chest/neck and are placed in wounded/downed mode, you will have a rough estimate of five to ten minutes to live depending on if you receive adequate medical attention that is up to generalized medical standards. The final decision can be made by an administrator if there is a question whether or not you will be forced to PK or not. We understand at times it takes upwards of five minutes to begin the RP process, so we ask that players use common courtesy when being placed in downed/wounded mode. If the injuries are treatable and medical attention/medical aid is being given - players cannot force themselves to die in wounded/downed mode or they have the potential chance of being CK'ed.

This rule needs to be updated following the addition of the bleed out script. If you receive a headshot and bleed out are you allowed to RP a graze dependent on the damages received? 

• Upvote 3

Yeah this needs to be changed, I got shot like 3 times once and a single time in the head but I never got downed. I ran around for a solid 45 seconds before bleeding out and was forced to rp pk because of the headshot, makes no sense how I would die from that instantly. 

It's pretty difficult to do in depth injury roleplay while also on a timer. It encourages poor RP. It should be the start of the medical RP.

ALSO, it should not be ANY damage to the head = death. It should be an amount of damage, 25+ or so. If I have most my damage to my arm but a single shotgun pellet does 0.6 damage to my head, under the current rules I must die. It's silly.

• Upvote 3